wot dose this mean??

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
i would like 2 thank Stazbumpa for starting this thread off (wot a dick) and throdgrain for actualy helping me. out of the 5 pages of insults throdgrain is the only 1 that has helped me thanks u guys :) :flame: :worthy: :clap:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
i would like 2 thank Stazbumpa for starting this thread off (wot a dick)
Staz's genitals would seem to be impressive.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Mut68 you'll actually find if you look ever so closely that you were the one who started the thread.

Staz merely pointed out the question on all of our minds. He, therefor, is my hero.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stazbumpa said:
I would seriously learn to spell though, it'll be far more useful in the long run.

leggy said:
Staz merely pointed out the question on all of our minds. He, therefore, is my hero.

:fluffle:

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Mut68 said:
i would like 2 thank Stazbumpa for starting this thread off (wot a dick) and throdgrain for actualy helping me. out of the 5 pages of insults throdgrain is the only 1 that has helped me thanks u guys :)

If you backpeddle a few pages to the, lets see...... first reply to your original question, I'm sure that hidden away there in the mish mash of incomprehensible ramblings that form my post, you will notice the odd gem of information pertaining to your question.

And thankyou babs for reaffirming the grandeur of my genitals, although this was supposed to be our secret :sex:

PS: I love leggy. Verily, thou do'st r0xx0r :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom