wot dose this mean??

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
i get this mesage sometimes when i conect 2 some servers "this server is using a newer prorocol (47) than your clinet (46). you should check for updates toy yor clinet." wot should i do i have updated and i can join most servers??

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
The first thing you should do is learn to spell words properly. Then you should make sure that Half Life is updated to the latest version, hl1110. Then make sure either CS or DoD or whatever you're trying to play is up to the current version.

Steam is probably the best bet for this, but it does mean a lot of downloading to get started. Either way, thats what you have to do.

I would seriously learn to spell though, it'll be far more useful in the long run.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Steam is the only way to do this, unless you are hoping to play some old cs-retro type server. If so , you need a separate install mate.
Oh, and yes, your spelling. Its not big, and it certainly aint clever :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
OI FELLA!!

Stop typing with your toes ffs.

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
fuck u all for that spelling comment!!! and thanks i like the old cs better than the shit steam 1

Trem

How about some punctuation?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Mut68 said:
fuck u all for that spelling comment!!! and thanks i like the old cs better than the shit steam 1

hay budy fuk u 2.

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
I coz ur kool lol lol ur Maw :kissit: lol i bet uz all text in full text lol u asses ha ha I laff in ur faces lol :kissit:

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Mut68 said:
I coz ur kool lol lol ur Maw :kissit: lol i bet uz all text in full text lol u asses ha ha I laff in ur faces lol :kissit:

When i first read this i thought it was a regular taking the piss, and being completely over the top.....

then i saw the name.

Hallelujah

Fledgling Freddie
Now look what you've done Trem, making the boy all nervous and all ..... :touch:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mut68 said:
Please, please let it be true that he is just talking the piss. I live in Croydon so I know what the youth of today are like (stupid), but he is taking it to new levels.

Trem

OMG HAL!!!!

Spazzy spelling mongs and now a Dutchman, whats this forum coming to.

granny

Fledgling Freddie
11 out of 10 for top comedy thread \o/

Nice to see the law of retard attraction to gaming forums is still in full swing :D

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
granny said:
Nice to see the law of retard attraction to gaming forums is still in full swing :D

Surely you'd only have to look towards the General Forum for evidence of that?

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
It has to be said that he probably isnt actually taking the piss.

I run a LAN at home, and we get about 15 to 20 teenagers come and its like a different fecking language. They even speak like they are L337 never mind just type it. :(

Retards........

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
What you just let random kids into the house to play games? or is it like some kind of net cafe thingy? wish someone round here ran LANs more often :(

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
whare are all u asses from?? u speak proper english (the english are gay as fuck!! mon the SCOT'S!!) only the snobs and knobs speak proper!! :cheers: 2 the scotish

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Mut68 said:
whare are all u asses from?? u speak proper english (the english are gay as fuck!! mon the SCOT'S!!) only the snobs and knobs speak proper!! :cheers: 2 the scotish

Yes, you have so much pride for being Scottish you can't even spell it properly.

Rock on.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
The l33t and the txt brigades should all have a big fight somewhere. Lots of napalm.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
He's Scottish :eek6:

Ive just applied for Norwegian nationality

wot a fuckwit you are Mut

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
lol ha ha u cant even spell Scotish its spelt with 1 L way u dumass!! lol norwegian ha ha kool country lol there all gay ha ha poofs ha ha lol i barf on u norwegens :puke: lol

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Mut68 said:
lol ha ha u cant even spell Scotish its spelt with 1 L way u dumass!! lol norwegian ha ha kool country lol there all gay ha ha poofs ha ha lol i barf on u norwegens :puke: lol

Ban tbh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom