Wot class is needed most fer RvR

S

sindala

I know we need more healing clerics....

but wot other classes would yer welcome more in groups?
and why?

O

old.Ramas

Even more rejuv clerics.

Always rejuv clerics.

K

kirennia

another cleric. It doesn't matter if it's on the same account, we need more clerics. 3 per account if possible, you can never have too many clerics, the peak of fun in DAoC :D

And ofc sorcs.

E

elvothesorc

if u want easy rvr grps, make a sorc.

If i log on my sorc and im in apk in emain, i get 2 grp inv's at least in the first 10 min.

L

Lizia

1) Revj Cleric
2) Mind Sorc
3) Determ Merc
4) Mincer

Lizia

A

acei

Originally posted by Lizia
1) Revj Cleric
2) Mind Sorc
3) Determ Merc
4) Mincer
Cool, i'm half way there :)

Although not essential PBT is nice as well, plus thurgs can do the EB+haste so very handy for tank groups.

They can also piss off the healers/druids/bards etc if the sorc is dead or something.

N

necrofill

palas for end, mincer for speed and demezz, merc for melee dmg and sorc for mezz and mezz damp chant.

A

arrakeen

off topic: I thinking of making a sorc, but i cant decide what to get best mezz or second best?

For me i sounds best to spec for second best mez and second best aoe root?
Am i right or wrong? :)

L

lissandra

Doesnt matter what class you make, you will allways have room in the zerg.

L

Lizia

Originally posted by arrakeen
off topic: I thinking of making a sorc, but i cant decide what to get best mezz or second best?

For me i sounds best to spec for second best mez and second best aoe root?
Am i right or wrong? :)

While most Sorc go this spec, the most wanted is full mind. This for the anti-mezz chant and a long mezz duration. Root is fairly useless. Or people still can function or determination ruins it.

Lizia

I

iluvatur

you get the top mezz for the radius % landing it is crucial.

you can do ok with the 30 ish aoe root, as tanks will tend to be in a smaller radius if charging you.

or go 36 mind 41 body? 2nd best mezz, higher root, and nice returns on lifedrain, still got lvl 50 pet, decent pot, and all the baselines goodies that alot of sorcs dont use ( amnesia etc)

D

Dorin

1, CLERIC
2, cleric, cleric, cleric
3, minstrel who is not stealth grping
4, sorc
5, determ tank
6, pala

tbh cleric or determ tank is the best choice, couse a grp needs more then 1 unlike sorc.

D

Dorin

Originally posted by Lizia
While most Sorc go this spec, the most wanted is full mind. This for the anti-mezz chant and a long mezz duration. Root is fairly useless. Or people still can function or determination ruins it.

Lizia

44 mind / 30 body is nice, but AE root sux on tanks as you pointed out, so after AE mezz waiting 3-5 seconds and start single rooting tanks does wonders [you better run after that though]. But i think 40 body / 36 mind is more fun for the player behind the sorc and not that bad for the grp either.

J

Javai

My Sorc was originally 46 mind for best crack with a matter secondary, respecced her to 44 mind 31 body and really do think this is best spec if you want to be a rvr group Sorc. Sure neither mezz not root last long on determ tanks but every second that it sticks is a second your support classes have freely supporting. And a qc aoe root has saved my life a few times its only a few seconds but its enough distance to get out of range while someone else in the groups rescues you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom