WOT. Book 10

K

kan

wow.

how shit was that. :(

500 pages of bollox before we even find out whats happened to Rand after the end of book 9.

doubt ill read anymore of these as that was shit

S

SilverHood

it was ok.... nowhere near the epicness of Lord of Chaos.... remember there's only 2 more books to go (supposedly), so he has to set the scene.

E

ECA

erk, i heard 15 books.

I've made this point again and again, your dealing with so many *parties* ( to use an RPG term ), that developed a synchronised story across them, takes a LOT fo time.

M

mr.Blacky

Hasn't been published in Dutch yet, I got the rest in Dutch so I don't want to change language after 9 books :(

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by mr.Blacky
Hasn't been published in Dutch yet, I got the rest in Dutch so I don't want to change language after 9 books :(

Hmm, I could never read books that were translated from English to Danish.... the books just lost the magic edge of the authors own words

:)

Then again, Danish is a horrible language to write and express yourself in :)

7th

Aaaaaahhhh the wheel of time... christ, one of my ex-girlfriends got me onto it in er... 1997.... it started ok, then its just dragged on and on and on.. i bought book 9 when it was released and thought "yay i can start reading again!"....

by the time i'd sat down and picked up the book, i'd realised i'd forgotten everything that had happened previously.. so i started reading the first book again... then stopped halfway through because it was boring the shit outta me :/

didn't even realise book 10 had been released :S

7th

Users who are viewing this thread