Worth waiting for TOA to do SCing??

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
I have 2 level 50's now.. Skald and SB, both have full sets MP armour in vault (Un SC'd) and Templates made that cap everything.

I cant make up my mind to do SCing now, or wait for TOA and do SCing then including TOA items (as MP armour is so expensive and of course I will have to re-do templates).

SB can wait, as she already has 99% full SC'd 5.5oc gear.
But skald has naf lvl 40 armour (was PL'd by SB and Shammy)

What do you guys reccomend?, Im itching to go RvR with my skald but dont wanna waste cash if I have to redo gear when TOA comes out.

TOA is out in a month and I guess it will take 3 weeks or more after that to get the TOA items anyway.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
if you have a full mp chain set i would not waste it for ~1month, better of with "ghetto sc" on 99% qua set until toa comes

saks

Fledgling Freddie
agree with wmv.
Or if you wanna save more gold, see if you can keep playing SB till ToA :)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
You do realise there isnt a security gate that checks people entering the frontier for capped stats you know? :)
With non overcharged 99% SC armour and the 45+ SI quest jewelry + ROG/decent jewelry drops you can get very high stats at very low cost that are perfectly adequate for RvR.
My 50s wear 99% sets sc'd by my own 560 skill crafter (which anyone can get to reasonably cheaply), ideally 590+, some of the higher resist gems are red con and cost more in time/fails to make.

Adari

Part of the furniture
PJS said:
You do realise there isnt a security gate that checks people entering the frontier for capped stats you know? :)
With non overcharged 99% SC armour and the 45+ SI quest jewelry + ROG/decent jewelry drops you can get very high stats at very low cost that are perfectly adequate for RvR.
My 50s wear 99% sets sc'd by my own 560 skill crafter (which anyone can get to reasonably cheaply), ideally 590+, some of the higher resist gems are red con and cost more in time/fails to make.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom