Worth Renewing?

Dard

Part of the furniture
Fahdlan said:
I still solo. and mincers don't suck, best class I have played.
you are saying :p get a few back styles, how about sideslicer? if you can't melee them to death! then kite them.

He speaks the truth!! fucking nightmare to fight tbh ... tho Gamah always just ripped me a new one anyway .. bah im still shit :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
let's try now next week, I'll get my template then, no more rogstrel, got to get the ml10 WG aswell, found out I can't see ml's as cheats anymore.
and dard:p you aint shit.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Fahdlan said:
I still solo. and mincers don't suck, best class I have played.
you are saying :p get a few back styles, how about sideslicer? if you can't melee them to death! then kite them.
With all abilities up, yes we're very very tough - as good as a valk nowadays. However what most people don't realise is that you can only have ALL those abilities stacked (SoM/WH/Warguard etc) for a few seconds per 15 mins (45 secs tops depending on what charges / duration you use etc etc)... Any stealther with half a brain just vanishes and follows you around at the edge of MoS range until the abilities/artifacts drop then stuffs you full of PA. Amount of times i've been <cough> conveniently PA'ed within 10 seconds of WH/SOM dropping is amazing ;) Remember most minstrels burn malice / battler against a decent opponent so you can't pop SL to find the assassin again after they vanish.

Also side slicer isn't worth shit with the new melee fixes. For me back slash does a good 40 more damage per swing than amy which is too good to turn down. Amy does a lot more than side slicer too.

I'd happily lose Warlord line and access to winged helm and hell even chain armour if the made the class less timer reliant. ALl classes are timer reliant to a certain degree now, but the minstrel is rediculous in that regard in that its ENTIRELY timer reliant.

Also rik mate i don't call solo those bollocky duels in emain in case you meant them. ;)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I don't use wh, I don't have warguard, and I havent used som much lately, battler tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom