Worth coming back?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I really want to do such stealth group for a week, then laugh @ all the rage :D Or the ingame rants, i miss those, people from alb, to get an extra account back then on excalibur because you only could play on 1 realm per server, just to rant @ me ingame :p

PS: Mrbic, my messenger was screwed, have to use Skype now because of upgrade to windows 8 :p But i got my msn list in there now so should work again.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I really want to do such stealth group for a week, then laugh @ all the rage :D Or the ingame rants, i miss those, people from alb, to get an extra account back then on excalibur because you only could play on 1 realm per server, just to rant @ me ingame :p

PS: Mrbic, my messenger was screwed, have to use Skype now because of upgrade to windows 8 :p But i got my msn list in there now so should work again.

Windows 8 lulz!

Everz

FH is my second home

Indeed, used to enjoy getting the rage PMs. It's why I had so many accounts, BW/FH and rants from other realms made this game so fun.

If your up for it Cyclo give a yell, I think my sub is still going.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm open, and wanna hit 10L0 on shade so i'm down, free tonight after sunday league, we kick off @ 7:30 so should be home for 9 then free for a week ;>

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Im afraid I will suck ass at daoc now tho! worse then before that is

MrBic

Part of the furniture
its possible since Ive mostly played wow the last couple of years!

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Havnt been on this forum for 5 years so hi if anyone remembers me ...

Ive just come back to game 1 week ago not played for 4-5 years and i must say i think the sever is kicking , easy to find fights were ever you go for rvr and piss easy to lvl new chars -farm scales-glass get artis -mls ... ive done all that in 1 week and ready to rvr , this would of taken 6 months in the old days ...

Soloing is abit hard tho ...

So worth coming back gets a big thumbs up from me ...

Everz

FH is my second home
its possible since Ive mostly played wow the last couple of years!

son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

MrBic

Part of the furniture

Me and cyclodia resubbed yesterday but we have only been able to do some daytime rvr so far..
first time out rvring in months we had 30k/h so wasnt all that bad but wasnt enough players to kill so we had to do bg's.
Game is still great! hard part is deciding what duo we should play or if we are gonna rvr or pve :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Me and cyclodia resubbed yesterday but we have only been able to do some daytime rvr so far..
first time out rvring in months we had 30k/h so wasnt all that bad but wasnt enough players to kill so we had to do bg's.
Game is still great! hard part is deciding what duo we should play or if we are gonna rvr or pve :p

Assuming char names are the same as they were on EU? Say when your about and i'll switch to hib hah, be good to group with people I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom