Worth coming back?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
So basically, quit gaming a while ago, now looking to fill a couple of evenings a week when the social life allows it,

still got all my accs etc and wondering will I get any joy solo on the shade?
are there people about to 8 man with?

and is it going to frustrate me to no end? :p

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I haven't played for a few months now, so I'm not giving the best representation of what the game is like now, but my opinion is to not waste your time. You'll probably enjoy it for a week or two, but you'll end up getting frustrated with either the lack of action or stupid keep zergs. It became one extreme or the other with no inbetween. If you have your old toons with the free two week trail then you don't have anything to lose I suppose, but I doubt you'll want to continue playing when your trial runs out.

Himse

FH is my second home
Don't bother.

There was 0 action years ago, now it must be even worse.

Everz

FH is my second home
They're apparently revamping NF.. Could be a saving grace.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nothing will change, the player base will still be a set of cunts.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Still plenty of action.. ofc there are the zergs at the standard hours, just avoid the zergs and u will be fine! so there are still nice action for smallmans/8mans.. easy to make 100k in 2-4 hours with an 8man guildgrp :)

So ppl there are saying anything else is talking shit!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you'd probably have more fun cutting your legs off with a rusty bread knife.

Everz

FH is my second home
From a neutral/non-post farming view, the action isn't bad at all, alot of stealth zergs and coast guards, but when wasn't there?

Just re-up and find out is easier then asking here, it's a asking for a moaning.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Play the fucking battlegrounds.. When ever I have returned and found that the Frontier action to be horrible(the past couple of years), I've made some templates for various BG toons, ranging from the Hill's of Claret(level 14) to Cathal Valley(level49) and always found good fun in all of them. My level 14 skald is a beast and can eat 4-5 people who are just leveling all at once :)

In Thidranki I have several toons scattered on all three realms, but mostly I played my nightshade which was a lot of fun last time I had the time to actually play it. In Molvik and Cathal Valley I had a bunch of group toons and had some close friends to play with, but as seen so many times before we ended up not being online at the same times etc. and it faded out. Being solo in the lower level battlegrounds is always fun, and I bet it still is today :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I refuse to renew untill they put back the 14 day free return bonus on old accounts. Or lower the sub prices to 9,99 or so, way to expensive to open all my accounts ( cough 6 of them cough) :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I refuse to renew untill they put back the 14 day free return bonus on old accounts. Or lower the sub prices to 9,99 or so, way to expensive to open all my accounts ( cough 6 of them cough) :D

6? lol , die hard :D i dont even think i've got my account details anymore :<<

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH

When can we expect a new re-enlistment campaign?

We’re looking at March / April time. Could come sooner but no later than March / April.
http://etaew.wordpress.com/2013/01/...wayback-wednesday-episode-9-albion-thidranki/

They emphasise re-englistment campaign, not 14 days free, so they will be changing it I reckon.

CorNokZ

When my exams are done I'll resub and play the battlegrounds for a month and then back to school

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
http://etaew.wordpress.com/2013/01/...wayback-wednesday-episode-9-albion-thidranki/

They emphasise re-englistment campaign, not 14 days free, so they will be changing it I reckon.

Ah thx alot.

Lol @ most of the answers in that question list... no, no, no time, we might concider, no etc :p
The biggest problem is the high sub prices, New Frontiers thats way to big and boring, Insta teleporting in lab that ruins the open world rvr.
If this little bit would change, there would be alot of more people resubbing. ( well they would gain 6 of my accounts already) :p

If Elder Scrols Online Releases this year, and its really the 3 way rvr they plan they say.. its game over for DAOC in its current form.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
might be time for a resub soon then. But only if you also resub cyclo!!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ask Everz in one week and he'll tell us it sucks and it's at it's lowest point ever again :p

I'd play if it was f2p, which is but one of the thing the game needs to get "revitalized"

CorNokZ

I'd be all over the game if it was F2P and just tear it up in the BGs

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
ha, me cyclo, killkare, and everz as a stealth 4man, ohi easy arps :p i did resub and played some shade, jesus christ my template is still a beast ha

Everz

FH is my second home
Ask Everz in one week and he'll tell us it sucks and it's at it's lowest point ever again :p

I'd play if it was f2p, which is but one of the thing the game needs to get "revitalized"

Oi.

Fu beard :D.

Everz

FH is my second home
ha, me cyclo, killkare, and everz as a stealth 4man, ohi easy arps :p i did resub and played some shade, jesus christ my template is still a beast ha

I've got a ranger ready to go..

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i'm off work from monday to monday so i'm good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom