Worth coming back?!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds nice , im gonna find a server with nice action and prolly make me a feemale kobby axe shadowblade ( I have a level 5 one called Hardmode on merlin ) :D

merlin mid hehe...yeh seems all us EU people are there now:) All except lohrz who crossrealms allready:p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Temair FTW! I don't understand them, but they are nice and cheap!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Braakjekk, long time no c.

Anyways...to answer your question (and especially if u want to continue the sb and solo)...dont bother with UK cluster, but try some german cluster...or even US.

As for shadows. Ingorance is bliss.
And hint. U aint even on the top 20 best infils, nor a strong dueler, soloer, respectfull guy. Just saying this cause i got the feeling u think yourself in a higher league than some other players, that r really better and more fearfull than u (at least as much as rng allows them to)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
got a female kobie lvl 50 templated on mid merlin atm.. so will probably activate that acc soon :)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i know alot of ppl have asked this question before, but once again, i just want to ask u all..! Is it worth coming back? Things to consider: WAR, RVR, Population!

/Braakjekk

Ofc it`s worth coming back... If your a Mid regular you`ll be pleased to know your buddies in Hibernia handed you the relic back in 1 piece
They even pulled the plug out of the sink so the tears could flow away
Everythings hunky doory in Hibguard.. tho the Albion population dropping quite rapidly you`ll still be able to walk around beno/berks/crim/crauch holding hands and making daisy chains for your allied realm m8`s :wub:

:cheers: Heres to another year of bum lovin the realm next door :wij:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Outtamind said:
tho the Albion population dropping quite rapidly

Yeah.. not because of hibs and mids tho. It's the thought of getting away from the other albs that's appealing.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it`s worth coming back... If your a Mid regular you`ll be pleased to know your buddies in Hibernia handed you the relic back in 1 piece
They even pulled the plug out of the sink so the tears could flow away
Everythings hunky doory in Hibguard.. tho the Albion population dropping quite rapidly you`ll still be able to walk around beno/berks/crim/crauch holding hands and making daisy chains for your allied realm m8`s :wub:

:cheers: Heres to another year of bum lovin the realm next door :wij:

Is this guy playing on some other server then the rest of us, and is that why he got all these flaws in his posts?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Me, guid0 and an rl mate of mine are making our own guild, any EU reroller is of course welcome if they wish. Was in a nice guild till we dinged 50 then the gm started demanding pl from us for his thid toons -> molvik lvl, 4 of em 24 - 39 and we politely declined and said that fins pl is probably alot better for him which led to him calling us selfish bastards kinda, this led to that, i called him a dumbass and he went mental and booted us. ^^

You mean you 3 got help from him and didnt gave help back?
if thats the case , then he rly go mental ... why would of kicked all of you? :p i rly cant understand ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom