Worth coming back?!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i know alot of ppl have asked this question before, but once again, i just want to ask u all..! Is it worth coming back? Things to consider: WAR, RVR, Population!

/Braakjekk

Septina

Part of the furniture
This game is still by far the best game for endgame pvp in my opinion, coming back to Dyvet is beyond useless if you enjoy anything else than zergsurfing tho. :)
Myself i've rolled US with 2 good mates and are casually playing some there now, cant say it's much better but at least the US server has the population for good action around the clock. :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
soloing on my scout for the last few weeks an been fine imo :D abit of zerging (done it my self also) but also some nice fights 1 vs 1 :D

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
One way for you to find out but have you ever gone out on the town had a shit night and still wake up with a hang over, Maybe I'm just getting bored with this poor irvr we got going but feel like im wasting my time and money.:eek:
Then agian its just £8 or some shit so give it a go :clap:

Shadowss

Banned
Yes it is... ( aint played for 2 weeks tho)

But still everyone who has posted about zergs... zerg themselves

the server is fine .. if you solo you may find it difficult... ( lots of rangers/hunters....if you beat someone in a duel they cant hack it and add on you forever afterwards../waves nuxto /waves eul)

tbh

gaer....................... is the only soloer i respect atm...

fg rvr seems very active atm

jsut come back and see for yaself its only £8 =D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not worth it m8 ... ill just own you over and over <3

Im like 500k from rr10 and one i get that its off to cjeck out US servers ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Not worth it m8 ... ill just own you over and over <3

Im like 500k from rr10 and one i get that its off to cjeck out US servers ;)

US is quite good

in liek 8 months ive got 8 level 50's across 4 server with a combined 2mill rpts ish

in my first 8 months of daoc i had 1 level 50 scout at like rr3 /flex

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sounds nice , im gonna find a server with nice action and prolly make me a feemale kobby axe shadowblade ( I have a level 5 one called Hardmode on merlin ) :D

Septina

Part of the furniture

the server is fine .. if you solo you may find it difficult... ( lots of rangers/hunters....if you beat someone in a duel they cant hack it and add on you forever afterwards../waves nuxto /waves eul)

tbh

Ignorance is bliss i guess. :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Sounds nice , im gonna find a server with nice action and prolly make me a feemale kobby axe shadowblade ( I have a level 5 one called Hardmode on merlin ) :D

devon is quite good, morgan le fay is one of the top 4 sole servers prime time and its a 6 server cluster,

for instance in thid at 2-4 pm uk (7-9am - 9-11am us times) i got 55 kills duo on a brand new thid NS i made yestoday thats not even prime time here let alone in US but still nice and active

Septina

Part of the furniture
US is quite good

in liek 8 months ive got 8 level 50's across 4 server with a combined 2mill rpts ish

in my first 8 months of daoc i had 1 level 50 scout at like rr3 /flex

US is very good indeed, i made lvl 50 and am almost rr4 now after 2 weeks of playing, made quite good template for my ranger also, the only thing that annoys me is that pretty much everyone adds and zergs mindlessly but not much that can be done about that, besides, i'm mostly for now atleast playing in a duo or trio with my mates that rolled there with me so i shouldnt really be complaining. :)

Edit:
devon is quite good, morgan le fay is one of the top 4 sole servers prime time and its a 6 server cluster,

for instance in thid at 2-4 pm uk (7-9am - 9-11am us times) i got 55 kills duo on a brand new thid NS i made yestoday thats not even prime time here let alone in US but still nice and active

Nerf, you're even on the same cluster as me. :O Havent seen you around as of yet i think tho. :p Will keep an eye out and avoid you if I'm grouped up then. :)

gohan

FH is my second home
US is very good indeed, i made lvl 50 and am almost rr4 now after 2 weeks of playing, made quite good template for my ranger also, the only thing that annoys me is that pretty much everyone adds and zergs mindlessly but not much that can be done about that, besides, i'm mostly for now atleast playing in a duo or trio with my mates that rolled there with me so i shouldnt really be complaining. :)

Edit:

Nerf, you're even on the same cluster as me. :O Havent seen you around as of yet i think tho. :p Will keep an eye out and avoid you if I'm grouped up then. :)

only just resubbed last week ^^ best place to solo/duo atm it probly labby at low RR, bind thier an jsut rebuff port to hub get a few kills an if it gets quiet can prot straigh from entrance to border keep (im hib btw, gohanzxlefay NS and inxylefay hero)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Not that bad. I took a break in August, reactivated a couple of days ago, not out of action, tho at some point you come to think that you're wasteing AF charges and invigoration pots for nothing but it's quite decent.

Decent means that you should expect multiple oponents and just be happy that you kill at least one of em before you hit the dirt.

However. Every now and then you get this one fight which might last 2 mins and go on uninterupted, and you use all you got, you do all you can, you have a great opponent... and that's what's all about. It's not common, but it happens, and that thrill worths 20 euro per month.

Septina

Part of the furniture
only just resubbed last week ^^ best place to solo/duo atm it probly labby at low RR, bind thier an jsut rebuff port to hub get a few kills an if it gets quiet can prot straigh from entrance to border keep (im hib btw, gohanzxlefay NS and inxylefay hero)

Yea, been down there a few times, seems good, tho, bot doesnt have LoTM yet so cant bring that and as a full melee ranger at cl0 and ml0 it's rather hard. :p
Tho, i'm ML3 and CL6 now and will sort LoTM on bot in the near future so might just try me some more Labby action to get ML10/CL10. :) Also missing Agramon Bracer to finish template and there seems to be no raids at all going for that and cheapest bracer on the CM's is 50p. :( Already spent 100p on template cba to spend more. :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If anyone has a guild on these servers that has alot of EU players gimme a PM please as i detest yanks :p

gohan

FH is my second home
Yea, been down there a few times, seems good, tho, bot doesnt have LoTM yet so cant bring that and as a full melee ranger at cl0 and ml0 it's rather hard. :p
Tho, i'm ML3 and CL6 now and will sort LoTM on bot in the near future so might just try me some more Labby action to get ML10/CL10. :) Also missing Agramon Bracer to finish template and there seems to be no raids at all going for that and cheapest bracer on the CM's is 50p. :( Already spent 100p on template cba to spend more. :<

lol you can buy 50plat for about £15 i think, dirt cheap over thier, tho for one item its a bit dear (my warden temp cost me 6p <3 12 arti's and a decent rr hero thats ml10 to buy the books)

If anyone has a guild on these servers that has alot of EU players gimme a PM please as i detest yanks :p

my guild is sort of dead BUT the 4 of us that still play regualy are all from EU/ england

on hib lefay called badblood

Septina

Part of the furniture

Me, guid0 and an rl mate of mine are making our own guild, any EU reroller is of course welcome if they wish. Was in a nice guild till we dinged 50 then the gm started demanding pl from us for his thid toons -> molvik lvl, 4 of em 24 - 39 and we politely declined and said that fins pl is probably alot better for him which led to him calling us selfish bastards kinda, this led to that, i called him a dumbass and he went mental and booted us. ^^

Edit:
gohan said:
my guild is sort of dead BUT the 4 of us that still play regualy are all from EU/ england

on hib lefay called badblood

Really? Giv invite! :p 3 liddul lurikeens looking for guild!!1 :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol you can buy 50plat for about £15 i think, dirt cheap over thier, tho for one item its a bit dear (my warden temp cost me 6p <3 12 arti's and a decent rr hero thats ml10 to buy the books)

I know, we bought 300p and split it 3 ways, just cba to buy more cash for just one item. :p Especially not that can be gained so easily if you just find a group.

gohan

FH is my second home
Me, guid0 and an rl mate of mine are making our own guild, any EU reroller is of course welcome if they wish. Was in a nice guild till we dinged 50 then the gm started demanding pl from us for his thid toons -> molvik lvl, 4 of em 24 - 39 and we politely declined and said that fins pl is probably alot better for him which led to him calling us selfish bastards kinda, this led to that, i called him a dumbass and he went mental and booted us. ^^

you can also gate crash our dead guild if u want, plenty of poitns for never endint merits bonuses iirc

BTW twinky, no its not worth going back, i did a few weeks ago an got my hunter from 2l5 to rr4 but was nearly impossible to solo on that zerg fest of a server, was add after add after add barely got a 1v1 an if i did it was with a rr11 sneak

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lets all make a guild called ...

''Jesus Made Me Do It''

Or

''Mohammed Made Me Do It''

Or

''Vishnu Made Me Do It''

Or

Or

''Woody Allen Made Me Do It''

Septina

Part of the furniture
Also, people on US seems to be very friendly, we asked around outside Liegen for anyone that could spare some BP's for the books we needed. This guy with the odd 200k BPs tagged along and bought us all the books we needed to kit our 3 characters plus he gave us like 6x Malice, 6x GoV and a few more books for us to sell for some cash also. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Not that bad. I took a break in August, reactivated a couple of days ago, not out of action, tho at some point you come to think that you're wasteing AF charges and invigoration pots for nothing but it's quite decent.

Decent means that you should expect multiple oponents and just be happy that you kill at least one of em before you hit the dirt.

However. Every now and then you get this one fight which might last 2 mins and go on uninterupted, and you use all you got, you do all you can, you have a great opponent... and that's what's all about. It's not common, but it happens, and that thrill worths 20 euro per month.

You managed to add on my scout 8 times yesterday :D

Ofc i added back at you after :D

its all in the game ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Also, people on US seems to be very friendly, we asked around outside Liegen for anyone that could spare some BP's for the books we needed. This guy with the odd 200k BPs tagged along and bought us all the books we needed to kit our 3 characters plus he gave us like 6x Malice, 6x GoV and a few more books for us to sell for some cash also. :)

Wow pretty nice indeed :D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
so to play here u need to combine solo with zerging :)?
wonder if i just should re-activate my US acc... and just zerg :p

I'll join ur guild punish. and i have a female kobbie sb.. she sux :p but rox visually ;D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

tbh

Idiots like u will always get zerged down, and ur not soloer u moron and u know it, ur just a little shit kid who zerg/adds and pretending to solo when he doesnt have other zergers avalible to grp with.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna play us to :( but so boring starting all by your self an i dont have 50 hours to play a week anymore .. Damn gf!!!!!!

Wigge

Fledgling Freddie
Me and some guys from Albion Prydwen (Kupo Flux) have a hibb guild on Caerlon cluster, most of us r rr8+, we also got a midd guild on devon
We have almost one fg out everyday and in total we are around 10-14 people playing active atm.
Some of us got some toons on Alb Killibury
If u ask me Killibury is the best cluster atm for Action and also they getting clustred whit teh Roleplaying cluster, so even more people.. Caerlon is soo dead atm, just zergs and ones in awhile some fg action, Devon is too up and down, sometimes too much, sometimes nothing out, sometimes alot of 8vs8 to find.
Ive been on the US servers now for 1 year, and when we started here, the action was insane, was like 8+ 8vs8 grps out every night on Caerlon (euro primetime)
We also hooked up whit teh real old school Albion Prydwen guild Oo imo oO who we played alot toghter whit, looking back to the days, sometimes almost make me cry.
However most of us Canceled our accounts now and awaiting WAR, Daoc is getting old and the action is dieing. sadly but true, the fact can sometimes hurt.
All we can hope is WAR is such a great game as Daoc, and hopefully even better
:cheers: all and hope to see some friendly faces in WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom