koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
C'mon Gus!.. We're right behind ya!

sshot178.jpg

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Name: Race: Class: Level: Rank: Total RP: Latest RP: Last on:

Gustav Kobold Hunter 50 0 7,641,776 5,064 Recently

YAY.. Recently online and even made some rp's !

Welcome back =)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the main problem wont be the changes... at least for me it seems if you loggin and wanna go rvr...

theres nothing going on... no places to go and try and find routes or things..

you go to your opponents border keep.. where you will find a couple of like casters floating around.. a couple of sneaks on the bridge... a couple of visual melee class running around hoping a sneak attacks...

thats about it...

I hope dyvet gets merged with another server because, personally its just too dead to play....

theres also little PVE activity... few raids...

the game has got a little bit too complicated if you ask me.. too many layers too much to do to get a toon close to RVR ready... end game hasnt been overhauled enough.. too much imbalance now between sneaks and visuals.. to many silly abilities...

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Hey! :)

Lots of old people playing DAoC again! o_O Summer has arrived so University finished now - might dust off my old accounts and renew myself.. that is if it worth coming back to it!

:m00::m00:

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
So...

....how's it out there Gustav?

Plummeting population killed my sub's just before Laby expansion...I know there's still no population really, but some of the good ones are still knocking about here I see!

(Not you Bluesky, you smell. :p )

Worth trying to get the old hunter gimp up to RR9 when I can retire properly happy? :)

Tyrani

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Return of the native

...it's always worth coming back, Gus, even if it's only to discover it wasn't....

:england:
Momma

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
I, myself have started playing again, was like 2 years ago now, but im trying to make my way up ;D its going pretty slow now that i dont know any1 on the server anymore tho :<

ozar

Loyal Freddie
thought of re-subbing myself.....if taobitz is going to i wont bother.......get less nagging from the wife :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom