worth coming back?

gohan

FH is my second home
tempted to reopen euro account makes some more vids on my low rr ns an hunter but reading through the bullshit thats on the forum atm i really cant see its gonna be worth my time or money...............

is the server totaly dead or jsut lots of whining tards?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Its like it normally is. A little less action allround since its spread more thin with lab etc. Not much solo fights if thats what ur after. And action seems to be around crau bridge as usual. I dunno....too early for me to say if its really worth it i guess.
Just thought you would be happy with an answer. cause a lot of the answers you gonna get here will be of a pretty imature nature:p I think you know what i mean...^^
Eb/sol.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
is the server totaly dead or jsut lots of whining tards?

It depends on what you like. The server population is very low. It gets up to around 600 at peak time.

As a result of this there are not many people left who genuinely solo. There are very few full groups that go out with the intention of roaming. You can however still find a good 2fg camping bridges/towers depending on where insta RvR is.

gohan

FH is my second home
It depends on what you like. The server population is very low. It gets up to around 600 at peak time.

As a result of this there are not many people left who genuinely solo. There are very few full groups that go out with the intention of roaming. You can however still find a good 2fg camping bridges/towers depending on where insta RvR is.

:S sounds..... fun

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I like rvr as it is now, not to many people maybe, but you get good fights etc.

so yes, I recently renewed, and it was worth comming back.

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
currently playing on mordred very nice atm grps are in cots world loads of lowbie action and so many solo'ers who dont add in aegir/domnam with the 300% xp bonus i leveled my heretic from 1 - 50 in 12 hours somtimes solo sometimes in a grp but still very nice.

Excal seems to be at a low atm so ill keep playing on mord

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only people left are the RP horny euroteens i imagine, just like six months ago. i popped in a few months back and either found worthless zerglings or people who didn't want to put the effort into beating me (hi manish)

Septina

Part of the furniture
If you have no interest in good fg vs fg or solo fights then its definitely worth renewing.
Pretty much everyone left on this server dont give a shit about the good fights, its just Red name = RPs and nothing else. :p
There are a selected few that still play with some decency but its just too few of these people left to make it fun in the long run.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
If you have no interest in good fg vs fg or solo fights then its definitely worth renewing.
Pretty much everyone left on this server dont give a shit about the good fights, its just Red name = RPs and nothing else. :p
There are a selected few that still play with some decency but its just too few of these people left to make it fun in the long run.

lal i tried to fight you last night... and then went LD ;\ then couldnt find you after that :m00:
if you can take multiple targets down the server can be cute.

Septina

Part of the furniture
lal i tried to fight you last night... and then went LD ;\ then couldnt find you after that :m00:
if you can take multiple targets down the server can be cute.

Öhhhh, you're the one that went LD :p I was /point spamming cause Horner was just down the hill killing guards but your char just started walking slowly forward and then went poof.
Then Horner charged me at the tower, popped ml9 and MoC and down i went. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Action will do for afew more weeks until my sub's run out :D

Then the ball is in GoA's court ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Öhhhh, you're the one that went LD :p I was /point spamming cause Horner was just down the hill killing guards but your char just started walking slowly forward and then went poof.
Then Horner charged me at the tower, popped ml9 and MoC and down i went. :(

Septina got pwnd by Horner! :flame:

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
ah yeah, me to sept, nice fight we had saturday evening:D less running into guards on low hp tho!:D

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Action will do for afew more weeks until my sub's run out :D

Then the ball is in GoA's court ;)

Time has come for me to do the same.

No information on the future plans other than, yes there making plans long term plans (oh yeah).

The server is dead outside primetime, unfortunately this is the only time I get to play 7am to 12pm.

Time to stop paying my subs until/if some more information is forthcoming.

Eble

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I like rvr as it is now, not to many people maybe, but you get good fights etc.

so yes, I recently renewed, and it was worth comming back.

Good for you and nice to hear you say so, a rep for you :)

gohan

FH is my second home
hmmm im still on the fence.... if im honest i probly wont renew as im a solo'er an i dont really like to leach find it boring an skilless.... but on the other hand id rather be palying by hunter/NS than my scout on US sooooo :S

Septina

Part of the furniture
hmmm im still on the fence.... if im honest i probly wont renew as im a solo'er an i dont really like to leach find it boring an skilless.... but on the other hand id rather be palying by hunter/NS than my scout on US sooooo :S

It's up to you in the end i guess, i for one will not be renewing when my subs run out in a couple of days. The current low pop situation mixed with the very low ammount of decent soloers left on this server makes it absolutely horrible to play on.
If you're lucky you get the occasional good fight now and then but most of the time its just people adding or zerging from every corner of the frontier. :p
This is from a solo stealther pov, from a visual solo class its beyond pointless to even try. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's up to you in the end i guess, i for one will not be renewing when my subs run out in a couple of days. The current low pop situation mixed with the very low ammount of decent soloers left on this server makes it absolutely horrible to play on.
If you're lucky you get the occasional good fight now and then but most of the time its just people adding or zerging from every corner of the frontier. :p
This is from a solo stealther pov, from a visual solo class its beyond pointless to even try. :p

Can I have your stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom