worth coming back ?

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys i took a few months out of game. Would u think its worthme coming back or not?. I have a rr5 scout fully kitted out have scouts resived anylove in the last few months ?

thanx for any info on this mabe see you all soon.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Just a tip, it's not worth posting threads like these on FH as 90% of those who replies are going to say no.

I would say it's the same as 3 months back, but I'm still having fun to some extent.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Just a tip, it's not worth posting threads like these on FH as 90% of those who replies are going to say no.

I would say it's the same as 3 months back, but I'm still having fun to some extent.

I've not worked out why someone would hang around on forums telling people not to play DAoC, often whilst saying it's still the best MMO on the market. Doubtless psychologists would have fun working it out. I just wish they'd stop trying to put people off.

Not much has changed, the game can still be fun sometimes, frustrating sometimes, and is a much better way, for me, to spend my time compared to watching TV or most other games.

Darzil

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing i've noticed is that FG RvR in agramon have changed alot. Apart from that, things seem to be the same... Or well, we have alot more rr10/11 around.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Sorao said:
Hi guys i took a few months out of game. Would u think its worthme coming back or not?. I have a rr5 scout fully kitted out have scouts resived anylove in the last few months ?

thanx for any info on this mabe see you all soon.

if you like getting Steamrolled in RVR by complete noobs. its worth coming back..

if you dont like getting steamrolled by complete noob zergers , dont come back then :)

/Freggy

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
if you like getting Steamrolled in RVR by complete noobs. its worth coming back..

if you dont like getting steamrolled by complete noob zergers , dont come back then :)

/Freggy

Don't listen to muppet man. He quit.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
I've not worked out why someone would hang around on forums telling people not to play DAoC, often whilst saying it's still the best MMO on the market. Doubtless psychologists would have fun working it out. I just wish they'd stop trying to put people off.

Not much has changed, the game can still be fun sometimes, frustrating sometimes, and is a much better way, for me, to spend my time compared to watching TV or most other games.

Darzil

Couldn't have said it better myself :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Don't listen to muppet man. He quit.

i quit to...and i recommend to stay out of daoc if u dont have change in opted grps pug grps or like the steamrolling death side

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
those new rr10-11 are no problems tho, you got a skald in epic armor around tho, they have all zerged themselfs to rr10-11, so they got no good skills at playing imo. so we don't care about them really, yea it is worth comming back.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I would say its worth to come back (not that i would leave this game before they close their servers annyway ^^), things have changed. some for the better - some for the worse, depends on your opinion. give it 1 month to check it out. if you dont like it - quit again, simple as that ;)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
M8 the is up to u about u return and the is all u choice about what u gonna do, because the is how u have it with daoc and not what all other thing, but return if u miss it :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom