Worth coming back yet?

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
lo dudes, been away from camelot for a few months now, TOA was ok but all the artis and ML shit did annoy me a bit, NF was good but ultimatly became stale, catacombs any better? i did try to play SWG for a 2nd time, but once more lost the will to live only a few hours into it.

Is it worth coming back to camelot w/ catacombs? Im not too keen on reactivating my BB account tho, just the one with the paladin and fire wizard on.

WoW will arrive in the post soon but i dont hold much hope for that, i hate starting a new mmorpg and will prolly quit it after the first month.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello Herc m8

Yeah m8 i think you would enjoy DAoC atm .Dust off ya wiz and get bolting :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
all these "is it worth to come back" threads are getting BORING

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
all these "is it worth to come back" threads are getting BORING

better than all those FUCKING gratz threads from what i remember filling the boards

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
hello Herc

ofc its worth coming back dude, :cheers: btw hi m8 ;)

and i think u will enjoy daoc alot. loads of action all the time. most on the evenings/nights

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
Yeah why answer a lowlife nobody when you can be famous on the internet like you?

Why don't you answer him then? :touch:

If you're really, REALLY hooked on some class and got a feeling that you really wanna put the time in it, do comeback.

If you're unsure of above, don't come back.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
So much lameness in this thread. Firstly, everything you quit for is still there. TOA hasn't suddenly disappeared, nor has NF. If you enjoy DAOC a lot, you wouldn't have quit, therefore I doubt returning would spur your interest. However, don't listen to the people on this thread that have quit, because they will be full of bias. Personally I love the game, enjoy it immensely, even though I can't play as much as I'd like. It costs £8 to activate your account; pay it and come see.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, daoc only gets more and more unbalanced with every patch/expansion .. Imo you should give WoW a try.. really good game, much more fun than daoc :)

illu

Part of the furniture
DAOC has good bits and bad bits depending on what class you are and how much time you have.

If you have endless time, then the artifacts and MLs you need to compete aren't too bad to do.

For the occasional / new player - you can still compete, and tbh you can generally do ok without artis, but you will need some nice items but these cost money (if you want to buy them) or will need some friends to help you get them. (join a guild).

If you already have toons at lvl 50 and they are SC'd, then that's most of the hard work done :> There are new classes to play if you are bored, and playing in the low level RvR Battlegrounds is a good laugh.

Oli - Illu

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I believe some parts of the game has gome a bit better tbh. NF has chilled down and we got new areas to roam like emain.. Actually the population has balanced a bit more out.. (not much ofc).
Plus still loads of nice people and action on excal.. Best advice is to delete all your chars and roll hib ;)

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
btw Herc

Btw Herc m8y, both Raas and Toen forced me to tell u TO COME BACCCCCCK!!!!!! THEY/ME MISS U TO MUTCHO!!! :wub: PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK DUDE!!! TDF is on their feets and they are crazyier then ever!!!!

/mesa out Raas says hello :clap:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Denethors said:
Btw Herc m8y, both Raas and Toen forced me to tell u TO COME BACCCCCCK!!!!!! THEY/ME MISS U TO MUTCHO!!! :wub: PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK DUDE!!! TDF is on their feets and they are crazyier then ever!!!!

/mesa out Raas says hello :clap:

yes herc come back so we dont have to group with denethors :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom