Worth coming back? Stealther opinions....

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Ello.

Been away a long time already. Getting bitten by the killkillkill-bug again pretty badly though. Opinions is it worth it to come back to check the action ? (Worth to give in to the addiction again that is)?

All opinions welcome...

PS. Value on those peoples opinion that know how I play (or used to, hehe).

if you wanna come back to solo Marath, i wouldn't bother.

if you're gonna come back and become a zergling, Daoc is now your biggest wet dream!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lots of alb stealthers to kill, this time if you come back you won't be abel to kill me unless you change realms xD

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Well I just started playing my SB two days ago, only just finished my suit you see. Its hard being a low rr, and id say 50% of my runs ends up in me being chased down by mincer+inf duo/trios. Having said that, I do get LOADS of solo fights.

Over the past two days have had great fights with Faiton, he hands me my arse of course, but I managed to win twice which was cool :D

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
if you wanna come back to solo Marath, i wouldn't bother.

if you're gonna come back and become a zergling, Daoc is now your biggest wet dream!

Yeah solo action like before. Used to get to drop 1 noob of the zergs before too. (Well sometimes ... mostly just died).

Thinking of opening for a month to see it out. RR10 started to haunt my dreams suddenly again. :p

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Like Samaroon said, if you want to solo, don't bother.

Anyway, if you decide to activate account, welcome back, one of the stealthers I respect.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Come back bud! You show the Excal peeps how to play a Shadowblade with skill!!
Alot of stealth action around atm, due to the fact clutering has happened but i think maybe, just maybe it will die off alittle once the initial hype has been and gone!
Be good to have you back in game but ill try to avoid you at all times anyhow ;) Just as i do with Snornig :D
Regards... Blitz!

Jjuraa

Banned
from what i remember of you, you used to zerg/run 6 resists/chain kill rez sick people.

so yeah, dont bother coming back :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
love it!

finally no more bridge camping in order to find someone. Wander around and you -will- run into someone! :D

ofc you gotta watch out for adds, but as long as you stay away from the albion-highway-of-doom (alb bridges) you shouldn't be in too much trouble.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think cluster Rvr is better. more stealthers to fight.

u do have to think about where to rvr.

the pipelines into agramon for the opposing realms takes balls for solo stealthers to go there.... and if u pick bad spots it can get well frustrating. regardless of your realm (but for sure alb route is like hardcore banzaii mode for hibs and mids)

but there are spots that can be good with some break in the visual stream of adds....

Daoc I think was previously missing the chaos that has come with cluster.

and its really cool having new people to fight rather than same old faces. its good atm imo

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i think cluster Rvr is better. more stealthers to fight.

u do have to think about where to rvr.

the pipelines into agramon for the opposing realms takes balls for solo stealthers to go there.... and if u pick bad spots it can get well frustrating. regardless of your realm (but for sure alb route is like hardcore banzaii mode for hibs and mids)

but there are spots that can be good with some break in the visual stream of adds....

Daoc I think was previously missing the chaos that has come with cluster.

and its really cool having new people to fight rather than same old faces. its good atm imo

Agree with the oldtimer, altho i hope the perma adding zerging will settle after a few days, bit too hectic atm

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
hm I had almost everytime solo fights but just took a few min to find proper fights w/o getting zerged .. ignore the bridge's and mg's imo :p

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
i dont play atm " or nomore" so you can go back now marath .D

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Yay, more afk running Marath

Dont remind me :m00:

Er-Murazor said:
Agree with Villikko, our /gc was a LoT funnier with your quality whine. ;)

Gotta see if I have some time to open up again after next exams. You all must feel so lonely in there with silent /gc. ;)

Rest assured when/if I return you will see the "Voi vitun op albi stealtheri ja piru ns ku sil o Re...." whines again so much you will want me to leave again. :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
If youre coming back to solo, get an anger-management therapist by your side ><..

3 hours yesterday, one solo fight, almost deleted my Ranger :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Marath Rest assured when/if I return you will see the "Voi vitun op albi stealtheri ja piru ns ku sil o Re...." whines again so much you will want me to leave again. :p[/QUOTE said:
Helvetti tässähän taantuu tämä suomen kielen taito kun ei ole ketään kenen kanssa sitä kirjoitella :p Hibbi kyllä on kamala siinä mielessä :p

For English: Random whine

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
well i think its good fun now with the cluster. Before cluster i wouldnt even bother with agramon, nothing to shoot at, nor would i with the bridges, always adds.

Now after cluster i just wander around in agramon and pass mg's and there's been plenty to kill so far. I hope it stays that way.

I've pretty much mostly solo'd this week since i return. Before cluster it was boring though. The only reasonable spot to solo at was bledmeer. If you would go to agramon bridges at beno you'd always get adds.

I havent found a problem yet with mg's. They are hardly camped by stealthers.

Just avoid the bridges when its prime time, go there late at night or whatever.

Oh im rr7 ranger btw. For rangers its prob alot easier since we can attack ranged.

Btw for the low rr. Just group up with 3 or so other stealthers and kick alb ass :p. Thats the way to get your rps, otherwise you just will have a very hard time to survive with adds.
Adds always suck, for me also, but if you gotta you gotta as low rr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom