Worth coming back and are any mature guilds looking for members?

zelrokyz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

I stopped playing DAoC just before Catacombs was released, and I was debating on returning to the game. Problem is, the guild I was in (ran) was a small guild of friends, whom have also moved on... I'd like to get back into RvR and finally do some ML's but as you can appretiate, that's impossible to do running about by yourself *grins*

Are there any mature guilds who run/participate in ML raids/rvr looking for members? My main is a 50 s/s paladin named Zelrokyz, with various other lower levelled alts representing most other classes.

Please either reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested or have any helpful information.

Thanks!

Ging

Part of the furniture
CT mature? :)

there was the DF merchant killing incident if i remember rightly :)

washington

Fledgling Freddie
we where just pointing out to Mythic that its a bad idea to have merchants killable
And yes we are as mature as a good block of chedder

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
AoP [Avengers Of Pendragon] are certainly a more mature guild in terms of members and behaviour. We group regularly now for RvR and MLs and Arti's - we are not big in terms of numbers of ppl now - but we are strong in terms of what we can bring to the fight. If you wanna be part of a guild that treats each other as family then get in touch.

J :)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
[ Posted this about a month ago on here, we're still looking of course so have a look and see what you think :) ]

Hi All,

The time has come yet again, to search for players to join our ranks. With the summer holidays and people leaving for various reasons, new challenges etc, we have found our selves, not short but struggling to get a full group out when we need one. So therefore: -

What we are looking for: -

- Players who play to have a good time, relax as much as possible, enjoy the game in general within a friendly environment.

- Players who enjoy all aspects of the game, they being RvR and PvE. I won’t lie to you, we don’t have a guild group every night usually as we have members who enjoy soloing or duo’ing and having a bit of ‘self’ time.

- Players, who are mature, friendly, have a sense of humour, like grouping when possible and join in with things.

- Players of any calibre, whether you are a casual gamer or play day in day out, as long as you are all of our above points, we have a home for you.

- Players of any level at all. You can be level 1 for all we care but we would like players who are determined to reach level 50 A.S.A.P and join our high level raids, get ToA’d etc.

- We're looking for all classes at all levels of skill at the moment.

About us: -

- We have been around a long time, we started up not long before release of the game, what seems many years ago :p You may know us as <Nosferatu Reges> but we reformed for various reasons into <Nosferatu Reborn>

- We have a very good reputation amoung the Albion people, well, I like to think and hope we do anyway!

- We strive to help all guildies, alliance members and so on with anything we can, if and when we have time.

- We are a smallish guild, but don’t let that put you off, we usually get a full group, if not over when raids are planned on our forums or an alliance raid is planned.

- We do have a good alliance, we’re currently apart of the <Blade&Quill> alliance, which we have been for a few months now and I can not fault it at all. Although, when we do become more RvR active and get our Guild Group up and running, we may look for a more RvR based /as. The good thing about the /as is it has an open policy, none of this ‘stfu u can’t talk in here’ bull :)

- Our average age range is 20+, we also have a few a lot older than that, 30’s and 40’s, so therefore we are very friendly and mature players. Don’t let the age fool you though, as we always have a laugh and take the piss out of one another when we get a chance!

What we can offer you: -

- A very friendly guild

- A very relaxed atmosphere ( except when I’m leading a raid :p jk )

- A stable home where you will enjoy the game to a good extent (we’ll never disband, ever!, unless the game dies ofc!!).

- Regular guild groups all week, if not then there is always an /as group doing something. These include ToA Raids, XP Raid.

- Help where ever needed, if we can. Don’t be afraid to ask, if you don’t ask, you don’t get, simple! We can only say yes or no. We’ll always help if we can and have time.

- We also use voice comms, these have just recently been introduced as a guild thing and are working very well. We prefer people to speak to one another but if you are a bit shy or have something against it then thats fine. Even if this is the case though we would like people to atleast listen.

Our Aims at the moment: -

- Our main aim is to get a Regular Guild Group up and running A.S.A.P for RvR, this always has been our main aim since reforming the guild and I can say it is going very well.

- To do the above we need to get ToA’d, so our other aims are to do as many Artifact Raids and Join as many ML raids as possible. I usually do ML pres when and where I can for guildies and /as players. Of course we already have a few players ready for RvR and do so when there are no guild groups happening, so it will not just be PvE, PvE, PvE, we like to spread what we do out a bit so it doesn’t get boring etc. We also will be doing some Old Skool raids such as Dartmoor etc, which will be a laugh and fun, as always.

I’ve probably missed some stuff out so any questions at all, please PM me here or in-game or head over to www.nr.guildhost.co.uk , sign up and post away and I’m sure myself or any NR member will be glad to answer.

Sorry for the long post :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom