Worst job ever

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Rumour says tohtori has already taken this job from the poor man.
Discuss

Bahumat

FH is my second home
on a serious note, there was a picture of some guy half in an elephant lol. That seems the worst

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Rumour says tohtori has already taken this job from the poor man.
Discuss

Nah, toht was the guy half in the elephant...though he is a pessimist so he'd probably say he was half out.

Thugz

Banned
What do you mean 'half in an elephant'? Doing what - getting eaten or something else?

Thugz

Banned
Something not quite right about that film. Why bother filming that guy in the first place? Also he was purposely keeping his head down. Staged. Either he just put his head to the side of that animal or they had rehearsed it beforehand. Accident? I don't think so!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
What do you mean 'half in an elephant'? Doing what - getting eaten or something else?

rofl I can see the headlines now:

Mad Maneating elephant Masticates Milkman!!!!

Dumbo Ditches Diet...Devours Daytripper!!

Predatory Pachyderm Poaches People!

Man eaten by elephant...neighbours herd nothing!

Thugz

Banned
I must admit other thoughts had entered my head but I couldn't quite get my head around them. Glad now I didn't follow up on them in the first place. A ladder or very tall stool was a part of one thought ;). Nah - just couldn't see it somehow - but you never know...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Something not quite right about that film. Why bother filming that guy in the first place? Also he was purposely keeping his head down. Staged. Either he just put his head to the side of that animal or they had rehearsed it beforehand. Accident? I don't think so!

This video has been around for at least 10 years now.
If you watch it carefully, the elephant takes a step backwards, that´s when... *it* hits him. :)
Staged? I don´t know. It´s kinda hard to stage that IMO. But then... who knows. :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
if you actually thought about it that job would suck. Would be cool for like a day then it would suck for you or you would be fired for inappropriate touching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom