Worst Infiltrators in Excal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adverse

Fledgling Freddie
Just came to my attention after coming back to my shade last night that there is some really bad infiltrators out even though they are an easy char to play out of the 3 assasin classes. I was in df this morning about 4 ish and there was 2 infiltrators about hib side in df... Dicer and Anicelolly, unfortunately i could only find Anicelolly and she went down quicker than a hooker with a bag full of money.......i would say these are the 2 worst..

Post who you think are the worst

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Oki i smell braging, but hey if you killed them gratz.
Dicer is a legendary adder, and yes often die easy.

tho one of those playing Sst must be the worst player, as he continue to loose vs noobs even if he is rr10.
win vs noobs also but not becouse he play good

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
tho one of those playing Sst must be the worst player, as he continue to loose vs noobs even if he is rr10
hi hi, u do not know jack shit :)

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
The worst player here on mut be all the savages they can do any thing with out having a healer with em so they can get to the back of the enemy other wise the savage cant do nothing......

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
I think its just pointless and a bit mean to sit and point out people that dont have learned to play their class yet. Perhaps the guys have bought the accounts, or perhaps they powerleveled them with necros(nothing is wrong with these options) and are experience their first nights in rvr.
And even if people are "experienced" and high rr we do wrong from time to time. After every gaming session I can always look back and think, I could have done that and this and those better. So we are all learning, we are just in different...bla bla bla...

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Guys pls dont blame him for this thread!!! Blame the ones that let him out of retard's school.

:kissit:

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
cool ...only 4 posts before the 'savage-whine' post

FH is defo better than BW

as for the question... any of the PLed guardian infs is bad...these can be easily identified cus they WILL miss their PA

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Thine said:
The worst player here on mut be all the savages they can do any thing with out having a healer with em so they can get to the back of the enemy other wise the savage cant do nothing......
:m00:
Anyone can say the same about armsmen, mercs, palas, BMs, heroes, chanters, eldies, zerks, warriors, whatever.
Clueless noob.

Ziva

Fluffy
Angara :twak:.........................:fluffle:

Can i vote for you as worst topicstarter aswell?

I mean.. who are you to judge other peoples skills. Oh and some people... (this may come as a shock to you) dont care about their skills/rpts/kills and just want to have fun in this game. But sure... name and shame them if that makes you happy :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
there is just so many fotmzerging, totally clueless, lol-infils that sucks today, so its hard to name them all.

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
:m00:
Anyone can say the same about armsmen, mercs, palas, BMs, heroes, chanters, eldies, zerks, warriors, whatever.
Clueless noob.

but the king/quen of all n00bs is Mid healers.

( back to the savage thing)
If u set a savage up against a (block) pally then the savage can do nothing course he cant hit the pally from the front. they need to get in back of them to do somthing.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I think its just pointless and a bit mean to sit and point out people that dont have learned to play their class yet. Perhaps the guys have bought the accounts, or perhaps they powerleveled them with necros(nothing is wrong with these options) and are experience their first nights in rvr.
And even if people are "experienced" and high rr we do wrong from time to time. After every gaming session I can always look back and think, I could have done that and this and those better. So we are all learning, we are just in different...bla bla bla...

True dat, could just be a bad day........

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
Ber. A classic logon, gank greys for a few mins, logoff inf. Flat out refuses to attack anything remotely near his level by choice.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
locking this - feel free to make a "worst stealther" thread though knowing how much you lot like to flame it'll get nuked quick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom