Worst day RvR :x

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Just had possibly the worst day time rvr ever.

Jabbi attacking after fights/ress sick,

Navalore and co spoiling every duel you actually get and nitez attacking every chance i get to buff up :X

Alot of it is my fault etc - Buffing in RVR etc expect to get hit.. But when someone wants to duel they normallydont.

As for jabbi - Hes gonna get it hardcore! :X

/wajn

Shadowss

Banned
Yeah,

/rude to all of the fecking mid stealth zergs.. And to Eul who loves popping me infront of other mids..even tho i did own u with 2 other mids on me

hopefully i should actually be getting a template soon!

And gustav i love you! you used to solo alot and everything! now i only see you with 2 other stealthers man ..Whats up!!!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont mind poping stealthzerger like u infront of mids and most of mids dont add in my fights so stop qq or change ur playstyle

Shadowss

Banned
Funny that..i aint grouped with anyone since i've been back on mate so shut ur face tbh :)

OH WAIT

i grouped with a level 46 heretic :O o0o0o sorry naughty me

tbh if ur talking about like 2 months ago or whenever i was letting my mate play whilst i didnt have a computer.

crappy RR 11 sb

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Funny that..i aint grouped with anyone since i've been back on mate so shut ur face tbh :)

OH WAIT

tbh if ur talking about like 2 months ago or whenever i was letting my mate play whilst i didnt have a computer.

crappy RR 11 sb

Dont mind him. In is mind if its red........

hmm its a zerger lol
Lame excuse to zerg lol

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Navalore and co spoiling every duel you actually get and nitez attacking every chance i get to buff up :X

Alot of it is my fault etc - Buffing in RVR etc expect to get hit.. But when someone wants to duel they normallydont.

/wajn

Get a job then you geordie bum

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah,

/rude to all of the fecking mid stealth zergs.. And to Eul who loves popping me infront of other mids..even tho i did own u with 2 other mids on me

hopefully i should actually be getting a template soon!

And gustav i love you! you used to solo alot and everything! now i only see you with 2 other stealthers man ..Whats up!!!

Think u ar taking gustav for guten but whatever.Gustav hasnt zerged me down so i take it he must have a reason for it to do it to you.
And i doubt you kill eul solo with 2 other mids attacking u maybe if u get chance restealth 4 times and PA.
Eul is a really solid fighter he gives me alot of trouble hence u don't fought u 2 times both times u PA me , And i turn around diamondback hamstring leaper ribseparation oh shit the noob is dead.

Rest of encounters i wouldn't mention but something with arms mincer and infil(You) and a scout in emain _? u die and i survive with all on me ?:p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

OH WAIT

crappy RR 11 sb

LOL if u let ur friend play ur inifl in a stealthzerg and afterwards getting it back and get zerged down by other i dont give a shit. Its not that u got very good reputation and ppl zerg u atonce.
And listen i dont loose to any shitplayers like u even ive everything down and i find u with aims little zerg and u add killed me ill congrats u for that, ur a damn good player and owned me with 5 ppl, how many rps did u get? 20? Its always funny give away some left over rps too noobs so they dont stay as a warder.

To infinity dude u jump me and start the fight then ruding me? i didnt hit u after ur nice emotes dot killed u.

Shadowss

Banned
emain?? wtwhen was that lol!

And gustav zergs me down Coz his in a grp maybe? i have seen him solo in which he /hugged me and didnt depop me but his in a grp of 3 most of the time and his grp Pop me.. i love gustav tho

and i did kill Eul granted the poison finished him off straight after... it was outside beno..i had 2 mids on me as well.

I've been back 3 days and i never used to play reguraly before..and i have no grped so it was either not me or ur making stuff up.

I do respect u as a player eul but i just dont want to be constantly popped infront of groups. i actually classed u as the best SB on the cluster( like 2 hours before someone asked me the question.) all this popping infront of grps crap started.

can u guys forget all this me zerging crap coz i dont do it.. trust me i am a soloer!!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
emain?? wtwhen was that lol!

And gustav zergs me down Coz his in a grp maybe? i have seen him solo in which he /hugged me and didnt depop me but his in a grp of 3 most of the time and his grp Pop me.. i love gustav tho

and i did kill Eul granted the poison finished him off straight after... it was outside beno..i had 2 mids on me as well.

I've been back 3 days and i never used to play reguraly before..and i have no grped so it was either not me or ur making stuff up.

I do respect u as a player eul but i just dont want to be constantly popped infront of groups. i actually classed u as the best SB on the cluster( like 2 hours before someone asked me the question.) all this popping infront of grps crap started.

can u guys forget all this me zerging crap coz i dont do it.. trust me i am a soloer!!

Hi my name is Stevey Wonder

hammerbolg

Fledgling Freddie

/wajn

i feel flattered :kissit: next time its Telefon no co :p

Gamah

Banned

/wajn

Thats what you get for re-activating the shitcluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom