Worse players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
No it wasn't? You trying to make fun of people you don't know?

And are you implying im making fun out off people i dont know,when you dont who i am?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Whats the point of playing if you don't win?

Sign of the Hammer is a guild with only nice people.

IMO having fun is far far more important than winning all the time.. sure some l33tists might think winnning is the only way to have fun. but it aint.

and imo those who think this game is solely about winning and being "UBER" need to take there head from up there ass . stand outside and take a deep breath of fresh air and do some IRL stuff.. cos they obviously take the game to serious :) ,

p.s i aint saying winning aint fun... it is good to win . but if i took a fg to emain and lost 50 out o 50 fights. i wouldnt give a shit as long as they were good fun fights .

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse it can be fun to be fool around and stuff. But if the only thing you do is lose it isn't fun, I can't seem how someone can think that is fun. One exception if you do all you can to win and still don't.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, Sunwolf and Faharaqin are both female irl (or so they make me believe ;)), and I consider Sunwolf the best *group* minstrel that I've played with, and Faharaqin the best cleric...

With that said, I've also played with women that where truely awefull at this game :p

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Ofcourse it can be fun to be fool around and stuff. But if the only thing you do is lose it isn't fun, I can't seem how someone can think that is fun. One exception if you do all you can to win and still don't.

one of the most fun times i had in emain was when my old scout was lvl26 ... and everybody else was lvl50 .... it was such a fun evening of hiding behind a tree and shooting lvl50 casters or tanks and watch my arrows bounce of them . and then i had to try run like fook and escape getting pwnd....

that night i got killed so many times i lost count.... i didnt kill anybody at all. and i didnt even get 1rp..... but it was a fookin fun night..... hence imo i can lose every fight and have fun :)

as for fgvfg fights 8v8 as i said above i dont mind losing every fight as long as it was good clean fun fights with no adds.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Hmm, Sunwolf and Faharaqin are both female irl (or so they make me believe ;)), and I consider Sunwolf the best *group* minstrel that I've played with, and Faharaqin the best cleric...

With that said, I've also played with women that where truely awefull at this game :p

ive played with 100's off people level 40+ that have the ability off a level 10 aswell,there just isnt enough women to make an accurate judgement tbh.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
ever tought that the supposed "women" u are talking about are in fact guys posing as women like vodkafairy did ;) (couldnt resist), and the healer Tears is female irl and she was good at her class

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
ever tought that the supposed "women" u are talking about are in fact guys posing as women like vodkafairy did ;) (couldnt resist), and the healer Tears is female irl and she was good at her class

who cares? lol,i think if are pretending to be women need to see a docter :twak: or the bottom off a bridge..

rure

Fledgling Freddie
inviteme said:
I find that the female players i group with are generally worse than men, and i dont know anyone thats good. What are your opinions/experience with this? I think wimen (as with most other areas) are incapable of competing with men in daoc, and perhaps something should be done to balance this issue?

are you really THAT mind numbingly stupid?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Nuked said:
tankster.
tankster was female? DIdn't know but Tankster is a nice person imho =))

And to the thread starter, I'm not sure wether I should laugh or cry about this. Lotsa women are good players and I know quite a couple who are also nice ppl to speak to, so just shut it please.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Considering the amount of stupid male players (starter included) i dont think there is the slightest difference :p

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAO ahahahahahaahhaahha this thread is teh ROFL

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Considering the amount of stupid male players (starter included) i dont think there is the slightest difference :p

Stupidity wasnt the question.

Lethul

FH is my second home
well im a female irl and i consider myself better than average

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
are you really THAT mind numbingly stupid?

Yes to suggest that genders doesnt always share motives is pretty amazing!!11

Now, most of you morons dont have a clue about the topic. My guess is that you think its woman-bashing-thread or that you must go on a crusade to stop such sexism on the forums. A person of average intelligence usually have the ability to see different aspects of things, most dont use it but they can from time to time shine. Out of 40 posts 1 person managed to do this, lets hope that ratio wont be lowered atleast (rure, stop posting?).

swords

Can't get enough of FH
inviteme said:
Yes to suggest that genders doesnt always share motives is pretty amazing!!11

Now, most of you morons dont have a clue about the topic. My guess is that you think its woman-bashing-thread or that you must go on a crusade to stop such sexism on the forums. A person of average intelligence usually have the ability to see different aspects of things, most dont use it but they can from time to time shine. Out of 40 posts 1 person managed to do this, lets hope that ratio wont be lowered atleast (rure, stop posting?).

There IS no other aspect to it...its an absurd concept that gender has ANYTHING to do with a persons ability to play a computer game...
Just because the % of the population who play are female is very small doesnt mean they are any less able to play well.

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
There IS no other aspect to it...its an absurd concept that gender has ANYTHING to do with a persons ability to play a computer game...
Just because the % of the population who play are female is very small doesnt mean they are any less able to play well.

I think the motive as to why you play differ alot betwean genders, and frankly all you need to be "skilled" is motivation. Or atleast i havent heard of anyone who found it impossible to play good if they wanted to.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
inviteme said:
I think the motive as to why you play differ alot betwean genders, and frankly all you need to be "skilled" is motivation. Or atleast i havent heard of anyone who found it impossible to play good if they wanted to.

motivation differs per person, not per gender

its up to people individually what they want to get out of daoc, for some people its the rush of being "better" than others in rvr, for others its just having fun with other people doing whatever..

theres enough females in daoc who are very skilled in rvr, group them and not those who are fine running around with non optimal gear using non optimal playstyles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom