Worried

G

Gamzy

As a Minstrel, I am concerned about the new shouts 43/50 being introduced. The end/power cost is increased meaning less styles, and according to US players the power/end increase is higher than the actual dmg of the shouts.

This means overall we will do less damage in a fight than we would in 1.63 and would be completly dependent on end pots. What would be cool if we could use the 44/43 shouts untill ooe then swicth to the 50 shout once ooe. But we dont get the option to use our lower lvl spells.

Do any other minstrels have a nagging feeling this will be more of a hinderence than a help?

Gamah

O

[Oo]Escape

It's a nerf to stop minstrels going solo and get them back into non-stealth-groups where they have paly Endregen!

Hurrah!! :p

K

kameh

lmao I'm that use to tarts on here spelling everything wrong :D

D

Delket

I play a minstrel and feel this is justified, it means our frontload damage is a bit higher but over time we will be out damaged as we arent a class thats in it for the long haul (we are a rogue/light fighter after all) so if u want to release the barrage of front loaded DD dmg you cant then style for a long time afterwards.

Its a balance thing and the fact it will be resisted a lot less being a lvl 50 spell will go towards increasing our DPS over time anyway

T

Talen

Or you could start using end regen pots like all other minstrels with some amount of wisdom does. :>

B

borim

Though if we got a SSA its allright with the endurance (hoping that the procc gets off) ... Then there is insta potions of power / endurance etc...¨

But i dont know, maybe its still better to use the 43, 44 DD's. I need to try it before i can choose what to use ;)

G

Gamzy

Originally posted by Talen
Or you could start using end regen pots like all other minstrels with some amount of wisdom does. :>

hmmm I do?, It just I dont want to HAVE to use them ie be half as effective if I dont have them than I am with them now?

T

Talen

Most classes already face a penalty if they dont bring any form of endregen to a fight which's expected to last longer then only a few styles, for example CS-specced assassins mostly face a extreme end drain so yes of course you are supposed to be less effective if you dont use any forms of end regen...

It's like saying that "Det on tanks suck!!111". heck even I with dualshadows as my anytimer burned loads of end BP stones on the infil... I have probably died 1259^23 times due to forgetting to buy new end stones and so on.

A mincer without end regen is a mincer that's a 10~s trick, adapt or die simply :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom