Wormskin Wrap

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Starbursts said:
Is this Worm farmble?

and wat do u need?

Well if im not totaly wrong it is the Worm that spawns in DF once a week or something, and despawns within the day. Require 5-6 FG's atleast :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
5-6 melee grps ok, 3 with anis would do it imo

Starbursts

Fledgling Freddie
10 animists + druids that wat i got u think that could do it ?

Iwan

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the worm spawns when all princes are killed?

polza

Loyal Freddie
Iwan said:
afaik the worm spawns when all princes are killed?

not true have killed them all before and checked the hole tunnel and no worm :) . pretty sure the broadcast msg in DF "The tunnel shakes and rumbles" means the worm has spawned.

Iwan

Fledgling Freddie
Yea wasnt sure about it just remember from the old days that it spawned for us after killing all the princes..

deez

Fledgling Freddie
what about chanter ml9 pet, bb and mana menta? :p

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
deez said:
what about chanter ml9 pet, bb and mana menta? :p

ml9 pet will spawn invisible, annoyin little wormies that hits a ton if theres a lot of ehm, tho they'll only start hittin if the pet hits the worm.

enchantments enchanter + mana ment should be enough against it really, if u pull the worm up from its hole ^^ ofc with a bb its quite easy ^^

and about the spawntime, seen it twice within 12 hours even without those princes dead, and i doubt they all need to be ganked for the worm to spawn, rather the worm has a small % chance to spawn if a prince dies, if that theory is correct ofc, cant be sure, i would rather think that its a random spawntimer ^^

and as Aloca said, happy campin DF then :p at least u get a lot of diamond seals from all those mutilators or wtf they're called...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Almost every mob in DAoC has a % chance to spawn each game tick.

Considering the DF worm is a really really old mob I really doubt it has any special trigger conditions. People tend to look for patterns to in things, and can get confused by random events, seeing patterns when there are none. Of source the spawn times will be streaky, so it may look like there is a pattern for a while, but this will always fail given long enough.

The DF worm probably just has a rather low chance to spawn each game tick, leading to wildly varying spawn times, from a few hours to a few weeks.

Good luck camping it, the bracers are still very nice 3-4 years on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom