worm dies... 1st on alb?

Z

zmurf

NP took him/her whatever, down a couple of time's aswell but never with such few ppl, real nice work indeed, a shame u didnt get bracer neither ... Sub was like MAYOR PO'd when it didn't drop, soul reason to kill it, and for the BW post's ofc ;)

B

Belanna

I think it has been killed before, I have that Kobils Fiery Seal on my pally, unless some other mob drops it. Bought it from some dude for 10g I think :p

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Belanna
I think it has been killed before, I have that Kobils Fiery Seal on my pally, unless some other mob drops it. Bought it from some dude for 10g I think :p

it's a common drop in df:p

T

Tyka

This is nothing new really, a guild on called Dragon-Fighters on the US servers (wich they call the PVE gods) took him down so many times with 1fg that mythic decieded to nerf the lootlist he had.

Previously he dropped 4 legion items (ebop etc) + 2 wormskin wraps. at this point he drops only 2 wws.

Anyways he was supposed to be fixed on excal, but the small worms that he spawns drop seals/wws now.

A

Asha

Well cheers Tyka, but it was new for us (and the server) thanks. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, we're not pve gods, just tried it for a laugh. The small worms dropped nothing and as you can see he dropped practically nothing.

T

Tyka

Did'nt mean it that way, im just a tad surprised that the small wormies drop wskins and seals, when kemor said they fixed it.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Tyka
Did'nt mean it that way, im just a tad surprised that the small wormies drop wskins and seals, when kemor said they fixed it.

They didn't drop anything.
We got more loot from doing the prince afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom