World premiere - first WAR vid with a storyline

rynnor

Rockhound
Awesome - its most disturbing the way the cow slumps to the ground :)

:clap:

Drannor

Fledgling Freddie
I like the music in this Video any one know what its called and where to get it.
Nice video, well done hope to see more.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys. I find storyline machinima usually incredibly boring so glad you watched it and liked it a bit. :) Maybe PvP vids with BIG NUMBAHS BIG CRIT BABA makes more people happy. ;) Music is from the 'Patlabor Image Album Noa Izumi Live' called 'Prologue - Photographs' by Kenji Kawai, probably quite difficult to find now, but good luck. :)

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Good job on the vid, if anything id say make the next one a bit longer. Every wife needs a two handed warhammer in the face once in a while?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
OMG the AYAM is back you old norse helur... :) Long time no see really nice vid.

Only missing the old whale food then :D

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
OMG the AYAM is back you old norse helur... :) Long time no see really nice vid.

Only missing the old whale food then :D
Fafnir *blows kisses so damn platonically* you crazy little dwarf; are you down with the Roo movement? Nice guys from Prydwen organising mass joinage, currently in teamspeak organising with some cool old names; if you're down give Roo a message, would be cool to fight alongside you again (even just create an alt with us if you're committed to some other league). Whale food is in too! See you soon, hopefully.:D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Fafnir *blows kisses so damn platonically* you crazy little dwarf; are you down with the Roo movement? Nice guys from Prydwen organising mass joinage, currently in teamspeak organising with some cool old names; if you're down give Roo a message, would be cool to fight alongside you again (even just create an alt with us if you're committed to some other league). Whale food is in too! See you soon, hopefully.:D
:) Well we'll see what server we get on to. I'm goin Order atleast.

Ayam, Ayam, Ayam.. you and I need a chat.. you need to get out more..
So do all of us.. Even you ol' saint nic. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom