World of warcraft

P

painman

So we all gonna go for wow when it comes, or what?

i have been looking every news/pics/movie of this game, and i am so gonna play it! looks bloddy amasing!

what are u all gonna do 2004??

valhallas

D

devilboy

<--- wow4thewin

gonna be there the very first day :) see u there val

N

Nightchill

each mmorpg takes a few daoc players, but many come back to daoc after a while. i can see WoW being different :) will be there from the word go.

P

painman

true, i cant say for sure ofc. but 2004 will be crawling with mmorpg, and i doubt that i will return to daoc. daoc's big attraction is(for my part) rvr, and new games are bound to have it, including wow

O

old.Morchaoron

i am gonna TRY it (so it doesnt mean im gonna play it and quit this i dont wanna sound like those blind overzealous SWG freaks who said they were gonna wtfpwn4tehwin in the coolest game ever then came back cuz they said it sucked and wasnt their fault)

its from Blizzard and all of their games are brilliant, starcraft, warcraft, diablo... all r0x0red

and whether i stay or not doesnt depend on how l33t WoW will be but on how much longer i will be able to tolerate Mythics extremely noobish mmorpg development skills

H

Hargh

I'm game.

Hopefully it will be one worldwide rollout too so we don't get all the juicy bits spoiled.

edit: but i'm going to have to cram it between spots of HL2 and mods of that!

P

painman

aye true about hl2 tho.

dont think u should expect a worldwide release tho :(

N

-Nxs-

Im sticking with FFXI now for 2004 - the game is stunning - the atmosphere is amazing - the gameplay is BALANCED !! :)

WoW didnt really appeal to me
DE didnt eaither

I guess those are the main competitors due out soon.

G

Graknak

WoW ofcourse, sneaky assasin zombie 4tehwin ^^

other then that, well i'm at work, but theres a truckload of other things like DE, DnL, Ryzom, EQ2, MEO etc. being appealing aswell.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Im sticking with FFXI now for 2004 - the game is stunning - the atmosphere is amazing - the gameplay is BALANCED !! :)

WoW didnt really appeal to me
DE didnt eaither

I guess those are the main competitors due out soon.
hrhr not much competition there sonny.

X

XeffoInfil

im sooo game, but could someome please post Recomended reqs for WoW and SWG please? THAANKS

A

Ardrias_Mid

Darkfall... Dragon Empires... Dark and Light...

Prolly gonna be one of those, most likely Darkfall.

S

Shike

yep will probably try out some of the new games, WoW included, doesnt say I am unhappy in DAoC though :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Gonna try Wow, it looks very interesting in my opinion.

Though I'm not gonna agree with people saying this game will rock just cause Blizzard made it.

I'll play and judge for myself.

Haven't decided on class though, they all look cool :(
Though I am most certainly going to have a dwarf warrior named Gombur :p

O

old.Morchaoron

arrrr there are just too many of them!!!! :eek: (mmorpgs)

J

Jonaldo

Playing Horizons beta atm and it's good :) very good.

If they get some issues sorted out then I'll definitely play this for a bit, at least until something absolutely fantastic arrives :)

P

painman

lots of games to choose from for sure, i try to keep myself updated on this page www.mmorpg.com mainly becouse it's so easy to remember :)

btw im not unhappy about daoc either, just hoping wow will be released before toa comes (omg i can allready here the whines now!!)

but i expect much of all new mmorpg that are to be released, mainly becouse i managed to read every single interview given by wow, eq2 mangament, new mmorpg are gonna be packed with cool stuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valhallas

C

cHodAX

Going to WoW myself with probably 30-40 people I have known from various guilds. Should be good if the standard is upto Blizzard's usual par.

C

chimaira

WoW looks to be very interesting.

never now tho. perhaps it suck :D

Im gonna try tho. Daoc glory days is over :(

C

cerbie

WOW. Dark elves look great :D And I would like to fly on a griffon.

Will keep my name, Cerbie, for sure.

A

Ardrias_Mid

I'm gonna get in every beta there is, and steal all your names :mad:

C

cerbie

Rofl Adrias, well ok you will be playing a girl then, hihi, we will all know its you :D

A

Ardrias_Mid

It's ok (you can edit your post) ;)

And as for playing a girl... well it's really against my standards, but... if it's what it takes, I gotta do it. Might even get some cyber while I'm at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom