World of Warcraft - Dragonflight

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I forgot to mention professions .... something they should have done a long time ago...

Don't disagree there, they've neglected professions for so long... they tried to do something for them in BFA but it didn't go anywhere in the end.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gyxumhlkwa9a1.jpg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Been trying the new Evoker class but it seems very fiddly and cooldown dependant solo. That or the starter build Blizzard suggest is just bad. The dual purpose attack/heal skill is annoying as well.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Been trying the new Evoker class but it seems very fiddly and cooldown dependant solo. That or the starter build Blizzard suggest is just bad. The dual purpose attack/heal skill is annoying as well.
I found them a bit clunky but once I started to heal in a dungeon it made much more sense ….. I have not really played devistation

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Patch 10.1 has launched (it is the 3rd patch since launch) the patch cadence is really good this xp and the game play is great. M+ has been dialed down a little now with no overriding season affix and a lot of the affixes have been swapped out for new ones. I am looking forward to the new raid and slamming some keys in S2 which begins on Wednesday if you are EU based. I believe this Xp currently rates higher than Legion or WoLK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom