World of Tanks

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone tried this out yet ??

Still in beta stage had quick go instant PvP with range of tanks available from Russian,American/UK & German.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just had a look at this i have no idea why they are labeling it an MMO it's like 60 players on a server.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Just had a look at this i have no idea why they are labeling it an MMO it's like 60 players on a server.

60 ? there was 2000 on server last night with 168 battles taking place at 1 stage 1 battle = 16 v 16 looked really busy and queue times for battles were very short waiting time.

They did patch yesterday and now found most battles are balanced then they were before.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

30 on a map, 15 per side.

/edit: its labelled as a MMO because some time in the future we will have properly persistent historically accurate maps to fight over.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
They nerfed arti, corrected some wrong stats, and introduced new maps. One of the maps is really shitty - so far, not liking this patch very much.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
arti needed that nerf tho, and could do with further toning down if they want to be serious about the "historically correct" statement...

to be perfectly honest, arti has no reason to be in this game as it is an anti infantry platform, not an anti tank platform (don't compare it to modern day arties). we have tank destroyers that does the job perfectly fine, we don't need arties to do the exact same job.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It's a game, Ctu'... what will you want next, anti-tank mines?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh i know its a game.

But the devs have stated that this game will be as historically accurate as possible.

And then artillery with pinpoint accuracy doesn't fit in, tho it is slightly better now then 2 patches ago where the artillery hit the exact spot they aimed at.

I wouldn't complain if the devs were just trying to make a fun WW2 tank mmo.

So imo they either make the game historically accurate full stop or they ditch the idea completely and just focus on it being as fun as possible.

Because having half the game be true to history whilst the other part follows some weird arcade ruleset sure isn't fun.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Devs saying they want a historically accurate game is bullshit. First of all, you can team up with any nation tanks, secondly you can select tanks that were on the drawing board at the end of ww2 and never went into production, thirdly their planned clan fights will divide europe up in an ahistoric fashion

WoT gets a meh rating from me. Probably fun for people who enjoy counter-strike.... and tanks

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aye, atm its a tad to "quake" to be a properly enjoyable game.

Hopefully the persistant maps will make ppl play the game as it should be played and NOT try to circle strafe around enemy tanks at full speed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom