World of Lagcraft ?

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing on Doomhammer server and we, myself and the ppl in my guild , have just renamed the game to be called "World of Lagcraft", lol. Actually it ain't that funny, cuz immense lag is giving us a very bad playing time and I was wondering if any of u ppl experience the same lag issues on other servers too :confused:

Etta
48 Gnome Mage
2nd in command of The Black Sheep - Doomhammer

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
The lag is bad on alot of servers, seems they are trying to fix the problem.

blue response

The major problem seems to be huge server wide lag spikes, rez lag and a very poor instance server.

Am not sure what to do at the moment, carry on or wait til the 15 and try the new servers.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Lag is fine on Dragonmaw never have more then a 70 ping :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
dargonmaw been fine for me. ping sumtimes shoots up but im thinking as its so random its my brother stealing my bandwith..... i shall get him.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a little lag on Dragonmaw, mainly in Ironforge (longer pings, but there are two of us sharing a link). I've a couple of times lagged just as I tried to cross 'that' bridge, and ended up on the netting above the lava pit. Also had a couple of instances bomb on me, but only at peak times. Generally, it's been fine.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Al'akir usually is fine unless someone is pvpraiding the zone i am in. Normaly have a few lagspikes every day, but nothing that bothers me really. Some few times ive gotten invisible (laging i guess) mobs chasing me which i cant touch etc, and i always lag alil in Ogrimar (and usually get 5-10 sec screenfreezes now and then for some reason despite having a semipowerful system that always delivers nice fps in there). Laged off a zeppelin once and ended up in the ocean and had to swim back. Latency is usually between 100-200 on primetime.
Only been disconneceted from the server once as far as i can remember (unless the entire server chrashed ofc, which has happened twice since release). Havent had troubles with instances but i havent been in them much either.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
No lag at all on Thunderhorn. <70ms ping all the time. But then it is a 'normal' server.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Shadow Moon seems to be pretty lag-free... At least more than Bladefist :D

But we have the queues :p

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
no probs here either (also dragonmaw, usually 100-150 ping, had a lagspike off 19xx earlier today tho :<)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
As long as people don't do 40+ raids on lowbee zones it's all fine on any server I'm on. Else it's either my own connection that fails or the routing to Blizzard server is rerouting.

Light

Loyal Freddie
its not a ping issue most people are describing, when the lag happens the ping is fine - chat still works fine etc - its the interactions with mobs, players, npcs (looting, crafting etc) which lags and for like 2-3 mins when it happens

has been much worse since last fridays patch on Bladefist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom