world first - order king down on k8p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
All E-peen comparing aside - yet another piece of crap IC seige today. Honestly, it plays like someone coded a turd into a game - lag, bugs, crashes - and thats before we even talk about a 2 hour pve grind with some rvr thrown in occasionally.

Very tempted to roll yet another alt - something's badly wrong with your game mythic when it's more fun to pve alts than it is to play your "endgame". Thoroughly disgusted - the "fixes" to IC are largely cosmetic and utterely unremarkable.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
To add to that - constant crashes since the patch even with addons updated or disabled (tried both). Yeah mythic, letting HALF your QA staff go had no impact on quality... :twak:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
To add to that - constant crashes since the patch even with addons updated or disabled (tried both). Yeah mythic, letting HALF your QA staff go had no impact on quality... :twak:

Oh was it you /waving at me in CW today? :D

Aye bad lag/crashes all round. Also getting the whole desynch thing which is a shitter.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oh was it you /waving at me in CW today? :D

Aye bad lag/crashes all round. Also getting the whole desynch thing which is a shitter.

Guilty as charged :)

Aye - it just smacks of not load-testing the patches properly especially since according to VN (lol) the Americans have had the same problem (or very similar) a day or so ago.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Game is barely playable as 1.2.1 (wasn't smooth before mind ya) with more than 100 ppl in same zone, impossible with higher numbers.
In CW yesterday 5 fps and people warping around all the place, was simply impossible to fire melee styles and when they would eventually fire your target warped 100 ft away, at Fortress several people reported to be unable to hit the door, IC was, as usual, a lagfest even tho being instanced shouldn't have any kind of problems.
Sincerly i don't know how much of it is Mythic's Code fault (i'd say 80%) and how much is the GOA Servers fault, the only sure thing is that at the end of this last month of sub, i'm out of here cause i'm paying for a game and a service that's shit as it is.
Also this stupid behaviour of focus testing things for max a week then releasing bugged patches even tho players reported the bugs is unprofessional to say the least.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I keep getting out of sync since the patch, even in smaller scale rvr like nordland.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
It really feels as if the patch borked up something. Maybe its just a matter of perception, but the game feels more stuttering.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Yet another Altdorf seige tonight that looks likely to go to the king.

Like many, i tried to defend (i imagine destro had similar problems) but a combination of being server-kicked from instances, 5-15 second lag (which is 'fun' when you're using channeled spells...honest.), dying to invisible mobs, taking 2-3 mins to respawn even after using /reloadui etc...

I'm certain i wasn't alone in logging in disgust yet again - but frankly mythic your "flagship content" is laggy, buggy and uninspiring STILL after we told you this over 8 months ago in beta and you cut a ton of content (other capitals) to allow time to "polish" the endgame and capitals.

At this point i'm not sure if it's GoA's servers, or Mythic's shoddy code, or a combination thereof and frankly i'm not interested in hearing random soothing excuses i'm interested in Mythic/GoA sorting out their collective acts and fixing their debacle.

And before anyone says "it's not GoA", riddle me this: how is it that the US servers (the one i mucked around on anyway) have substantially less lag during a fort / city seige.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Also this stupid behaviour of focus testing things for max a week then releasing bugged patches even tho players reported the bugs is unprofessional to say the least.

Remember, firing half their QA staff had no effect on quality. Just the same as eating shit tastes good.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Most players i know on Order/Norn simply don't bother with forts or cities anymore, it's pointless, laggy and frustrating. No fun at all :(

Recently Destro have opened Altdorf a few times and the general consensus is good on em after all the crappy AC raiding Order has done recently many just want to see Destro get back in the game before they all leave and we get merged again. In fact it's great to see destro back in numbers again and personally i'd be very happy to let em farm Altdorf as much as they want. Very few players actually care about the city and almost none actually bother defending it beyond farming invader kit which is a sad state of affairs.

When you care more about your enemy than your king, something is seriously wrong.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic have EA to bank roll them and the shoddy code/state of play with WAR at the moment.

I really hope mythic get there act together soon.

I wonder what Mark Jacobs state of the game would be now....

:m00:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic have EA to bank roll them and the shoddy code/state of play with WAR at the moment.

I really hope mythic get there act together soon.

I wonder what Mark Jacobs state of the game would be now....

:m00:
Here is Mark and Paul's new graphical presentation of the game, and what the playerbase should do to get the most enjoyment out of it:
eat-shit-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom