World Cup Flags for House's ingame

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
aye.. nerf all these people supporting there country! how dare they!:kissit:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
in a fantasy world that has no connection at all to those countries, too! perfectly natural :kissit:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
in a fantasy world that has no connection at all to those countries, too! perfectly natural :kissit:

Sorry, I should of said I was referring to ppl qq'ing at the flag irl, not in game. But I guess in this day and age alot of people get upset, it not being politically correct and all...

But either way, don't see what the big fuss is about. If people want to display there national flag on there house then go for it, not that it would ever happen anyway.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
aye.. nerf all these people supporting there country! how dare they!:kissit:

well tbh, with all the overpriced WC crap around (coloured snacks, siggarets, bumber stickers, tree & roof banners, rubber sprays, hats, shirts, sauces, socks, condoms, special offers, window posters and other merchandise) you're not really supporting your country anymore, just the guys who make money off this hype which they have (more or less) created themselves with their 100k crappy products + "zomg support your country: buy our crap!" advertisements

So ofcourse goa wont participate in this WC madness themselves unless they could make some good cash out of it aswell, just like any other company :rolleyes:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
maybe pay an extra £5 for the ability to have flags on your house? >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom