World Cup Flags for House's ingame

Starbursts

Fledgling Freddie
Would it be nice for house's to have England Flags Etc all the teams while the World Cup is on sumt like 500gold a flag would be awsome hehe :p

guess it just an idea guess it will never happan tho hehe

Corran

Part of the furniture
Wont happen because it meant to be a roleplay game and all the roleplayers would whine about how it ruins their interactivity :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
And some of us don't care about football and don't want to be reminded of it in a fantasy game.

No I'm not just bitter because I'm Scottish either.

Corran

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
And some of us don't care about football and don't want to be reminded of it in a fantasy game.

I would be bitter if i was Scottish :p

Bad enough living there :D

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Keep that fu**in football shit out of game... I don't fu**ing care about that sport what so ever and rather it be brought up as little as possible in the one place that I go to escape the real world. ;p

Btw FH peeps would make the best footballplayers ever; Whining so much over so little. ^^

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Teh FnoRd said:
Keep that fu**in football shit out of game... I don't fu**ing care about that sport what so ever and rather it be brought up as little as possible in the one place that I go to escape the real world. ;p

Btw FH peeps would make the best footballplayers ever; Whining so much over so little. ^^
hear hear!! :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:

Couldn't give a toss about Football either and i'm English. :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
but football rocks :(

that said i dont see the point, not like anyone actually pays attention to how houses look on the outside anyway (when was the last time you were in housing and said "what an amazing garden feature!!" or "damn he really needs Titmarsh out here!!" eh?)

Nate

FH is my second home
then u can get chavs walking around their villages in housing pa'ing anyone who isnt from there end! and shouting WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA O R YA OOO RRRRR YAAAA!?!?!

doesnt belong in daoc tbh, go play one of the large collection of footie games their already are and wave a flag there ;)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
No! It's bad enough with all the bloody flags hanging off cars everywhere you go, sick of having bloody football rammed down my throat 24/7...

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
No! It's bad enough with all the bloody flags hanging off cars everywhere you go, sick of having bloody football rammed down my throat 24/7...

People having flags on cars is "ramming" football down your throat? How dare someone supports thier country in the world cup?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
The entire media is footballfootballfootball, it's rammed down our throats 24/7...and it's perfectly possible to support a team without having to wave a bloody flag around going LOOK AT ME I R TEH ENGLAND FAN FOOTIEFOOTIEFOOTIE!!...

I guess you have to be a non-football-fan to understand just how annoying it gets at times like this.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Here's a perfect example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5068190.stm

"It's absolutely outrageous," says Dave Ross, 39, from Southampton, who expected to be able to watch on the festival's big screens. "It's two hours out of a very long day."

Yes, it's outrageous that they wouldn't force every festival-goer to watch bloody football at a music festival.

Pff.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
The only good thing about the :puke: WC is that it'll finally be over in 2-3 weeks! :worthy:

Gamah

Banned
Just seems to me you stress about nothing, if you get angry about people supporting their country then you have some issues.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Just seems to me you stress about nothing, if you get angry about people supporting their country then you have some issues.

Well all that support for nothing, england not going to get far in this WC :m00: ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
OohhoO said:
The only good thing about the :puke: WC is that it'll finally be over in 2-3 weeks! :worthy:

It more like 5 weeks,

And though England may not get far, that remains to be seen, it is good to watch the other teams as well. So much skill involved in it.

And world cup comes once every 4 years, where was your bitching when it came to olympics (every paper/tv news covered with it), or wimbledon (every paper/tv news covered with it) etc etc.

I mean, fucking hell. I am sure this is the only time that half the country actually comes together in celebration of something it is doing, can only be a good thing.If you dont like it then dont put on the news or buy a paper! Hell, fuck of out the country for a few weeks!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i dont begrudge people enjoying an event that could be constrewed as a sport (football = most money wins so not a sport). However i would have to agree that constantly being reminded its football season is a bit anoying.

Im not a keen sport follower and prefer monster tractor racing or when they get abotu 30 jet engines and strap them to a shopping trolly.

Thats a true sport :D

anywho people with flags stuck to their car reduce their fuel efficiency due to drag :p

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I love football, but hate cricket and rugby etc. When the ashes and the rugby world cup was going on, i still watched the games. Because i have some pride for my country :) And anyway - the world cup is in Germany, What englishman would not want to win the world cup there? :fluffle:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
flags about a game in another game.... omfg.... thats just plain sick Oo

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I want a tennis court in my house garden complete with Roger Federer statue & zillions of Swiss flags!!!

... not

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:

---------------------------------------------
------- Official World Cup Free Zone ---------
---------------------------------------------

Where do I signup?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Teh FnoRd said:

u make it sound like they are gonna show football insted of DAoC on the game client.... they are talking about a flag...... nothing more... :touch:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
u make it sound like they are gonna show football insted of DAoC on the game client.... they are talking about a flag...... nothing more... :touch:
Still don't want it. ;p Don't want to be reminded about what's IMO the most boring sport ever... :puke:
There's enough opertunities to show your support out of game. ;p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
football = most money wins so not a sport

if that was the case then why havent chelsea won everything? :/

and in the world cup its not like you can buy players ;)

the truth is in this day and age if you dont want to participate in the media frenzy... dont! nobody is FORCING you to watch football all the time, you are quite capable of changing the channel or whatever ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
if that was the case then why havent chelsea won everything? :/

and in the world cup its not like you can buy players ;)

the truth is in this day and age if you dont want to participate in the media frenzy... dont! nobody is FORCING you to watch football all the time, you are quite capable of changing the channel or whatever ;)

which is exactly why it shouldnt play any part of a fantasy world like daoc?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
What a stupid idea. Not in this game, you don't. It's enough with all these silly FH avatars. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom