Work

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know what jobs i can get at 14(besides a paper round). Need to get money for a new PC xD

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Haha :D

Seriously though, not much stuff at that time besides a paper round (Which pay shit) ... starting age for supermarkets etc is 16 and a bit, can't you do some work for relatives?

Gray

FH is my second home
I very much doubt £5 a week is going to get you an "uber PC"

Buuut, if you include Christmas' and Birthdays, you might have one by the time your 20!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
You can't (legally) get a job other than a paper round at 14. You could try doing odd jobs for relatives or washing cars etc.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Or you could sell your bottom*

*Not that i know anything about such things obviously

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup at 14 your only options are a paper round or set up your own business so you employ yourself :)

Tilda

At 15 I worked in McDonalds, but thats lots of hastle for the store as they need work permits etc.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Fucking off is also something that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Alternatively eat some raw pork and rancid tuna. I hear that is fairly profitable.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Ignore above post.

User is clearly a spastic.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you could go round washing peoples cars. create a flyer, photo copy 20 to start with and post it through peoples doors who you can see have a car. say you will be back round in 2 days and if they would like the car washing then leave the flyer outside, or something. i dunno, im just making this up but maybe it will give you some inspiration :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom