Work???

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm not working anymore, so I can't really help there. Flying out on Friday :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I know you're going to hate me for this but ... surely anyone can get a job in 14 months??

Maybe you should get a "lesser" job than the ones you are applying for to keep you going until you get the job you really want.

as he said above, his problem is that when applying for the "lesser" jobs he is rejected due to it him being overqualified or job being too easy for him (from the employers point of view)

i had same problem, got lucky that i got into a call centre job where if you stay for more than 6 months you are an experienced employee :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Been a tough year at my job. Well aré clossing the figures for the period end and im not even sure i will keep my job. But well, it might be best, im sick of being a consultant, and lately. I cant even stand the sight of my posh douche coworkers.

Need a complete revamp of my career. Maybe plumber or carpenter... i always liked to work with my hands

Troubled times indeed :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know you're going to hate me for this but ... surely anyone can get a job in 14 months??

Maybe you should get a "lesser" job than the ones you are applying for to keep you going until you get the job you really want.

Not really.

Couldn't get to maccy D a few yers back because they wanted young bloods(image thing too). Reasonable really.

Couldn't get a cleaning job as they had more experienced folk already(hell, some train for it).

That's just two "lesser" job examples. It's not always as black&white, even if some people think "just go out and get a job" because they have no real experience in not being able to get one.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Busy but not earning money busy, waiting for a fucking simple contract. Fucking lawyer, haven't emailed me back and won't pick up, need to find another one me thinks.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Been a tough year at my job. Well aré clossing the figures for the period end and im not even sure i will keep my job. But well, it might be best, im sick of being a consultant, and lately. I cant even stand the sight of my posh douche coworkers.

Need a complete revamp of my career. Maybe plumber or carpenter... i always liked to work with my hands

Troubled times indeed :(

Yup I ditched the office to get gassafe registered and am self employed, without making any effort whatsoever I can clear 30k, probably 5k more if I bothered to total all those cash jobs I don't tell taxman about,
Nothing special, but your hourly rate is ridiculous, I just spend a lot of time at the movies and sitting by the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom