Work

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Lol - I got wasted last night on weed and "legal" highs, and it's 8:40, I'm in work, and I'm absolutely fucked :eek:

What's worse - all the managers have come in for some meeting or interview or other, they're sat on either side of me, and I appear to have lost the power of speech and motor functions!

I'm talking like I'm about 4 pints pissed and keep on giggling ;)

Should be fun anyway if I can get away without getting sacked.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
omg, im coming to leads:p

btw, where did you get your wii?:(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Er computer exchange - cost £250 though :/

If I sit really still, I feel like I'm melting into my chair....

Marc

FH is my second home
haha hangovers/comedowns at work are evil! I necked 48 pro plus once in the hope it would bring me round. Not a good idea!

Marc

FH is my second home
On the subject of the morning after. I always get worse as the day goes on. I feel okish when I wake up, then just deteriorate hour upon hour. Anyone else like this or do you all get better as the day goes on?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Er computer exchange - cost £250 though :/

If I sit really still, I feel like I'm melting into my chair....

aweful price:( but only the plus side, i can imagine how awesome it is when stoned... that's defiantly a top priory atm

you rock... i demand more stoned threads

On the subject of the morning after. I always get worse as the day goes on. I feel okish when I wake up, then just deteriorate hour upon hour. Anyone else like this or do you all get better as the day goes on?

i find topping myself up works

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I think the hangover getting worse throughout the day is an age thing (remember when you were 17 and thought hangovers were a myth?).

Best hangover cure is a cup of tea (tetleys, two sugars) then ideally a fried breakfast, but scrambled eggs (to match my brain) works just as well.

You can also get 5HTP capsules from most health food shops (Holland and Barrett and t'internet) which replenish serotonin in the brain so good for a comedown.

FYI I would recommend both the Neo-Doves and Sub-Coca from this site www.neorganics.net - I have no idea whats in them, but they rock :D

Gamah

Banned
I think the hangover getting worse throughout the day is an age thing (remember when you were 17 and thought hangovers were a myth?).

Best hangover cure is a cup of tea (tetleys, two sugars) then ideally a fried breakfast, but scrambled eggs (to match my brain) works just as well.

You can also get 5HTP capsules from most health food shops (Holland and Barrett and t'internet) which replenish serotonin in the brain so good for a comedown.

FYI I would recommend both the Neo-Doves and Sub-Coca from this site www.neorganics.net - I have no idea whats in them, but they rock :D

A drop of sperm from the loins of Vlad!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thought you wernt gonna take weed cos of drug tests?

weed hangover is minging if youve smoked loads. i remember the days when one of the lads used to have his own flat. 4 of us would get together there around 9pm, a quarter ounce of weed each and just keep smoking till it finished. usually about 5-6am, goto sleep for an hour and go home. then cue sleeping for 14 hours straight :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
thought you wernt gonna take weed cos of drug tests?

weed hangover is minging if youve smoked loads. i remember the days when one of the lads used to have his own flat. 4 of us would get together there around 9pm, a quarter ounce of weed each and just keep smoking till it finished. usually about 5-6am, goto sleep for an hour and go home. then cue sleeping for 14 hours straight :(

Nah I meant the higher classed drugs like MDMA etc. Weed I rarely do because I don't like smoking, but I had some left over from almost a year ago that I'd forgotten about :p

tris-

Nah I meant the higher classed drugs like MDMA etc. Weed I rarely do because I don't like smoking, but I had some left over from almost a year ago that I'd forgotten about :p

was it still usable and what conditions did you keep it in?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it was still usable, conditions it was kept in - sandwich bag sealed with a knot :p

Got me fucked enough, although I did feel it wasn't as potent as it could have been - I am a lightweight after all :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
was it still usable and what conditions did you keep it in?

you know... if you smoke it strait from the plant its like trying to smoke a freshly used tampon

and grinding it, is like, wtf?

using that logic, it matures!!! like alcohol:D

tris-

you know... if you smoke it strait from the plant its like trying to smoke a freshly used tampon

and grinding it, is like, wtf?

using that logic, it matures!!! like alcohol:D

i just thought it may of gone mouldy but i suppose if it was in the dark and was cured before being stored, there shouldnt be an issue.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rof Naeth sit back (but not too far or you'll fall off) and enjoy it! i had a massive after night out xp the day after valentines day i went in to college and was still a bit tipsy tbh and we were doing sylvia plath, its hard enough to cope with her when your heads on straight if your a bit wonkey your screwed lol.

my cure was a strong green tea a couple of bratwursts, scrambled eggs and a grilled cheese and salad pita bread , the guys at college were trying to make me barf by talking about food but when i get a bit hung over i crave much food lol so it didnt work it just made me dribble a bit.

hope you make it through the day missus!!!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Well I made it - just. Had a complete uncontrollable fit of giggles though in front of all 3 of my managers - snorting and everything :(

Appraisal next week as well :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Well I made it - just. Had a complete uncontrollable fit of giggles though in front of all 3 of my managers - snorting and everything :(

Appraisal next week as well :(

i remember being stoned in my philosophy lesson, the stories i have are endlessly funny, i still cant believe i didn't get caught

Himse

FH is my second home
haha hangovers/comedowns at work are evil! I necked 48 pro plus once in the hope it would bring me round. Not a good idea!

48! what the fux! :<

You must have been twitching ;O

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Dope is bad okay. So is alcohol.
It kills people and yourself slowly.

in response to this ill quote Frank Sinatra-" I feel sorry for people who don't drink......when they wake up in the morning........thats the best their gona feel all day"!

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
in response to this ill quote Frank Sinatra-" I feel sorry for people who don't drink......when they wake up in the morning........thats the best their gona feel all day"!

Hahahaha i love it :D the best way I avoid a hangover in the morning is..... get up in the evening ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

has nothing to do with age (well, sort of i guess), its all about how abused your body is on the shit.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
It's the same with me. I usually feel better in the morning after having had a lot of drinks, than I would've without them, but after a few hours (and I'm usually working at that point) I feel like ending it all :|
I'm just glad my boss is too lazy to hire any proper employees, or I would've been sacked ages ago :p
I think the hangover getting worse throughout the day is an age thing (remember when you were 17 and thought hangovers were a myth?)
Hmmm, that's bad news then :p If I'm feeling like some old bastard at the age of 18, how bad will it be once I'm like 300 y/o? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom