work related...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hi there just starting out in a new area of my work and would like to know if there was anyone on FH who could help me, if you work in metallurgy or do chemical etch inspection for the aerospace industry, if you have any good advice web addys etc would love to hear from you could you please pm/msn/yim me

:wub:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sheesh, Ez, I can't belive there isnt anyone here who DOESN'T work in chemical etch inspection in the aerospace industry.

Did you wear your cowboy hat for the interview?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Job said:
Sheesh, Ez, I can't belive there isnt anyone here who DOESN'T work in chemical etch inspection in the aerospace industry.

wtf is the chemical etch inspection in the aerospace industry lol :(.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:

well your job would be to inspect the chemical etch, mainly in the aerospace industry :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Job said:

Pfffft!! ofcourse, didnt you know you have to be able to stay on a bucking bronko machine for at least 7 mins to get any kind of job these days (whilst singing home on the range for preferance)
:m00:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
GimmlyTheDorf said:
its where you submerge certain specified parts in to acids (again specific to type of etch your doing) and this reveals any form of machining abuse that may be detrimental to the performance of the part i.e cause plane/chopper crashes...............the wearing of a cowboy hat is optional.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
its where you submerge certain specified parts in to acids (again specific to type of etch your doing) and this reveals any form of machining abuse that may be detrimental to the performance of the part i.e cause plane/chopper crashes...............the wearing of a cowboy hat is optional.

Optional, but preferrable

Gamah

Banned
Ezteq said:

Sounds as fun as Tax Anaylisis...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
So you submerge it in acid....then its fooked, cant use it, borked. Waste of a good part if ya ask me - I used to be an engineer that made parts like that, only for some over qualified boffin to take it apart and with acid ffs.

Still, guess you boffins kept me in work I guess.:twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol its not fooked it only removes like 0.0001 % of surface material and will show grinding abuse/ stress cracks etc.... and its quite good fun actually, get to mooch about in a room full of bubbling smoking vats of acid, makes me feel like a james bond super villian <sits back and strokes menacing guinnea pig>

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bubbling vats of acid!!

You must fill out health and safety forms all day.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Bubbling vats of acid!!

You must fill out health and safety forms all day.

no he just pushes health and safety inspectors into the vats when they come round.

hmmm wonder if we can get some installed at work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So Ez you're inspecting possible tech abusers, in other words, comp-f*ckers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom