Work experiance

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, got work experiance week coming up soon for schoool, yea yea, im young :p but i really have no idea what to do, I like such things as sports, IT, like being active or physcial, but serioulsy cant find anything that takes my fancie. So any ideas?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't think it really matters all that at your tender age to be honest. Something that looks good on a CV. I'd go for the IT thing. Whatever it is. Good luck.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its impossible for someone else to answer a question on what interests you.

find what youre interested in
find a placement
work it
steal some stuff
ebay it
go back to school rich

if youre interested in IT then surely youd take a placement in IT? then you can steal copies of vista and RAM sticks.
though if you like sports then you could 'shadow' a coach and steal his wallet.
what do you mean by physical, construction work? unlikely but if someone will insure you then you could shadow a foreman on a building site and steal some drills.

many options imo, look harder.

If you're into sports/fitness and the likes, try to get a place at a local leisure center/gym etc. A mate done that and it worked out pretty well for him, fun wise anyway ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
I did my college work experience at a leisure centre. Was really really cool. Enjoyed it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i know i did an architects work experience when i was your age
and im an illustrator now

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I worked in a sandwich shop, and now I'm a sandwich.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I worked in a sports storage, and now i'm a Henri Lloyd jacket. :(

Joking aside - if you have several options to pick from, go with what you think sounds the most fun! I think being in a place that you think is fun is a lot more important than anything else. If you're having fun while working with them they will notice, and they are more likely to give good references; i.e. say good stuff about you if anyone asks. They are also more likely to want you back for summer jobs etc in the future, which could later open up further opportunities etc.

Good luck! :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
DON'T work in a lawyer's firm.

Worse...two...weeks...of...my....life...:puke:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One in four women experience bladder weakness

Biznitch

Banned
Work as a carpenter.. near an army barracks.. :D that was hilarious i enjoyed it so much .. builders are more relaxed and funny.

and the army barracks coz we set of the alarm by accident once.. LOL we got scared and hid in a room for like an hour hahaha.

anywhere on a builder site..

oh and i dont wnt to be one when im older :p

gohan

FH is my second home
4/10 for effort. :mad:

@ Shadowss - Builders are generally ***** from what I've seen. They're the scum that shout shit like "Get a haircut fucking goff!" out their speeding transit van.

not if u dont have shit hair they dont :<

nah contruction workers are usally a laugh (the older skilled ones anyway) but then u get the 17-18 year old no gcse retard chavs their too

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

@ Shadowss - Builders are generally ***** from what I've seen. They're the scum that shout shit like "Get a haircut fucking goff!" out their speeding transit van.

It's a trend of getting banned then making new accounts?

You yourself did it! :d

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You could always get a job as a butler

bottom2.jpg

It's a trend of getting banned then making new accounts?

You yourself did it! :d

Ppft over a year ago now! Jupitus wouldn't unban my old one else I'd be using that >:|

@Gohan - Ofc i was talking about 0 GCSE pondlife builders, the old blokes are decent enough, speak to a few at work :p

Biznitch

Banned

i have gay hair.. fringe and all that.. sort of emo lol!! and omg they were just funny... if they say that to u ... they are having a laugh..

and u do get chav no GCSE builders... they are sometimes dicks but not from my experience.. i was with one and he was the one who made me laugh loads man..

trust build site = a fooking laff :D

Having a laugh at others peoples expense like most twats like that, good fun. Not that I get offended by idiots like that, I generally feel sorry for them tbh. ;d

Biznitch

Banned
Having a laugh at others peoples expense like most twats like that, good fun. Not that I get offended by idiots like that, I generally feel sorry for them tbh. ;d

ehhh? they are only havin fun they never serious just reply " grow some hair ya bald tart" Lol! .. or just agree with them.. both usually work haha :D

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Builders are generally ***** from what I've seen. They're the scum that shout shit like "Get a haircut fucking goff!" out their speeding transit van.

I'm pretty surprised its only builders that shout that at you... Even your own mum must be thinking that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom