Football Word on the street is.....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Word on the street is that they're going to enforce the rule that women who play football must do so naked....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Here's one for you, Drogba is leaving!

loloroflbiscuits
He's said recently he's not sure if he will or not, i've come to accept he will and don't really care anymore. Since AC Milan aren't in the CL next year i think that could damage a lot of their transfer hopes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He's said recently he's not sure if he will or not, i've come to accept he will and don't really care anymore. Since AC Milan aren't in the CL next year i think that could damage a lot of their transfer hopes.

Its lucky Flamini went there for the money :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Lampard will not sign for Inter Milan. I will stake everything I own on this.

he may be leaving chelsea, but he's indeed not joining Inter. They bought Maniche 6 months ago :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Word on the street is that they're going to enforce the rule that women who play football must do so naked....

Cool, lets hope the BBC now commission a 'Snatch of the Day' programme for next season! :D

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Omg shocker!

We should make a fair bit selling him on so should be able to replace him with someone a little less outspoken :p

I doubt Chel$ki will get what hes worth, other clubs know he's willing to leave with little resistance so will bid less, i think they will lucky to get £25m for him... And if they were to get Villa, i tihnk they would have to bid £30m+ tbh. And he could be another Shevchenco as hes never played in the prem you just never know.

gohan

FH is my second home
I doubt Chel$ki will get what hes worth, other clubs know he's willing to leave with little resistance so will bid less, i think they will lucky to get £25m for him... And if they were to get Villa, i tihnk they would have to bid £30m+ tbh. And he could be another Shevchenco as hes never played in the prem you just never know.

or could be a torres

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom