:twak:

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
we lost our 10% resists banner in zerg fight :(

still we got a hib banner and alb banner:p
ty TT :D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Evanis > did your whorecock enjoy adding on the only 2 fights I had that night?

Calo

Part of the furniture
I wonder, after 1 month, every rvr guild will have all banners.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was pretty sure the trophies stayed? maybe not

you can't summon a new one for 24 hours after losing it though.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Evanis > did your whorecock enjoy adding on the only 2 fights I had that night?

Excuse me child, :twak: Me and my m8 who was a Evanis was runing near hmg when you guys in a fg tryed to gank us when luckly a fg mids turned up.

And tbh stop with the warlock shit.. Bainshees do mare damage then warlocks now..
If you cant take being killed dont do rvr.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:
we lost our 10% resists banner in zerg fight :(

still we got a hib banner and alb banner:p
ty TT :D

I bet you shamelessly zerged someone of us for that banner :D

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
Excuse me child, :twak: Me and my m8 who was a Evanis was runing near hmg when you guys in a fg tryed to gank us when luckly a fg mids turned up.

And tbh stop with the warlock shit.. Bainshees do mare damage then warlocks now..

hmm the fact it does more damage is not the point. altho i hate bainshsees and the f**king uninteruptable 2300 range TAUNT (FU MASTADE !!!) warlocks can chamber their spells to release them in very quick succession, thus making them very effective

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:

Excuse me, "child", I think you got something wrong here. At around 0 CET I logged on for 30 mins to check out the new zone on my inf, I was alone. When I was fighting some RR3 warrior or whatever it was (only got as far as backstab/thigh cut) some cock named Evanis comes along and drops all his chambers on me.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
pwnt...but isnt it better to do backtab/garrote anyways ? :)

my vamp got ganked and ganked last nite...but i had 1 duel wit sum1 ( 4get name-he was a SB too) and wen i bowed he pa'd me but no cd thank god :p
anyho ...the new island looks cool tho so patch just might of been worth it

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Sollers said:
I bet you shamelessly zerged someone of us for that banner :D

was first fight we had on agramon if i remember. was a 6man alb group or smth. so basicly yes. we zerged the banner carrier downp

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Excuse me, "child", I think you got something wrong here. At around 0 CET I logged on for 30 mins to check out the new zone on my inf, I was alone. When I was fighting some RR3 warrior or whatever it was (only got as far as backstab/thigh cut) some cock named Evanis comes along and drops all his chambers on me.

Lol Ohh you mean when you jumped my group m8 skald rr3l5 (looked at fraps), you opened door stealthed, hit him, I killed you.

But hay thx for the realm points

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom