Woohoo March it is

V

vladamyr

from sources such as GameSpot and IGN Wolfpack studios are planning a March release for ShadowBane. There still not too sure about europe but estimate it will be late march early April. ShadowBane will be in the best MMORPG war along side SWG and DAoC: SI.

which one will you play? ;)

L

Louster

I shall possibly try all, and probably enjoy none.

W

Wij

Sar said this game was about as fun as poking his eyes out with forks or something :/

S

Sar

*IS*

Should know anyway, I'm beta testing the bloomin thing.

/goes to get fork and prepares eyes...

V

vladamyr

Ergg im also beta esting this game? and i think its great! maby you should try a diffrent class/race etc or maby you should wait till release. Beta is never as good as release i mean open beta might be a bit better but definatly not closed beta lol theres more bugs in it thana MS program :p

first of all what class/race are you? and tell me exaclty what u dont like about the game? Maby i cna help :)

M

mazie

I will probaly be a human/templar or elf/fury don't know yet :).
Well iam not in the beta but there are very nice screenshots to look at :)

But dare to say that when World of Warcraft comes it will be the best mmorpg, along side Shadowbane, Daoc and SWG. Lineage2 looks intresting to. www.lineage2.com

S

seranu

Hmm I really must say I disagree with Sar at least 100%...
Can't say much as I'm testing it as well, but the game really rocks once you get into it. The game is the best both PvP, and PvE wise and the options of customizing your character is huge without gimping it!

Afraid we're not allowed to tell you much though :/

Anyways, the game is really a huge success, and well it has completely made me look in the opposite direction of SWG...

Cheers ;)

S

ShiShi

SB GOLD

so guys,
i read that SB went gold,
any idea if europeans will be able to play it somehow on the official release date? -->US servers?
S.

V

vladamyr

Well i guess thats always possable

all u need to do is get the american client and re configure ure patcher i think. I myself am gonna w8 for europian release for the simple reason The playing times will be too late if i play US.

S

seranu

Nah well actually they have secured it via the subscription. It uses 4 of the digits in your credit card to determine if you live in Canada or US or somewhere else, and if you try to register with a non-US credit card, you will get a 'failure' message. They have the subscription up and running, and free to try if you like, but atm the only way for Europeans to play US SB is to get a credit card from the US which might be a bit trixie if you don't know any peeps that live over there.

But I wouldn't worry too much, as I don't think WP is in to loosing one of teh largest playerbases due to the lack of competense (or money if you want to call it that) by a publisher. And if they have truelly signed a contract saying they can't do anything about this, and they are just gonna let the EU SB die out, they really screwed up nig time imo...

-------------------------
I LOVE KARIN!

Users who are viewing this thread