woo I love this game :)

• Thread starter Testin da Cable
  • Start date
T

Testin da Cable

The visuals and general atmosphere of the game rule! The level of tiny, yet well thought out details is stunning imo.

Right now I am at a cemetary/church thing in the swamps, and when I saw it come up through the mist...wow! I thought to my self "oh ffs no....those look like gravestones...oh fook!"

totally adicted :D

T

TedTheDog

run away - run away!

woooah.... those gravestones they spawn... well i spose its too late now
I made a big mistake of running through that area straight into the church. Big punch up inside then legged it outside only to come face to face with HUGE numbers of baddies.
I did it in huggies.
8 dead characters later I reloaded and did it all again, but slower and with a suitable amount of cowering and gibbering and nervous prodding.

And the Swamp Witches! The BASTARDS!

T

Testin da Cable

hehe aye, well thank goodness for savegames :)
I went straight up to the church too, and well, you know what happens then.
Anyway, after lots of sneaking and slinking about...and using lots of ranged weapons/spells I managed to clear the area...I thought! Turns out the goodies continue outside the walls....eep. There was a nasty bit where a hydrack came up out of the water just when I was being attacked by some zombies. The Hydrack gassed us and everyone was dead in less than a second!! aargh!!

M

MYstIC G

We _need_ to sort out a good ole bash, think most of HAI have got this one, good few forum regs too, we just need somebody on a fat pipe to host, have a nice kill scession, then randomly insult somebody.... i'll be the target for that if nobody else volunteers.

T

Testin da Cable

aye, must be done :)
mine isn't phat enough for more than 2 or 3 peeps I fear :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom