WOO HOO i just SOLOED!! a Keep

M

Madonion Slicer

Well it is not as fanstasic as it sounds, but i am chuffed.

Logging into the Gorre server in my lunch to check if it was back to Excal and English, and it was wo ho, so i thought i would quickly run to Salvage port over and log ready for when i get home tonight.

I port over and think i go to the middle keep as i know it is safe..... as i cross the water i notice no albion flags, uh oh i think but then i dont see any Mid or Hib flags either, i edge closer and closer i see no Gaurds and now Archers!!? i run round to the front keep doors and open them, yes open not bash them down, i then with my heart pumping charge in up the stair well to the very top to find a ROUGE LEADER, he shoots and arrow at me and misses i return with a Nuke of my own he goes down in 1, then all of a sudden ALBION FLAGS raise and i have taken the FASTE, Gaurds and Bowman pop the keep is mine wooooooooooooo hoooooooooo

I know this is weak to some of you but it is not often or ever that you get to take a keep.

So if any of you go on to Gorre 20-24 battle ground tonight know that the centre keep is Albions, and remember the name Madcarrot wooooooooooo hooooooooo :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

kharok

Congratz :clap:

The mad, mad world of the test server :D

O

old.Ransom

tart :)

well done thouhg

and is it still the same database from last friday??? or is it a newer one?

M

Madonion Slicer

It is newer database as them items i got an xp i got where there in the test database.

Looking forward to it tonight, you all welcome to MY KEEP, just wipe you feet before you come in :D

he he

M

Madonion Slicer

Everyone that can get into the Battle Grounds on Excal, Hurry and port over and follow as i did above, get us the middle keeps it make getting around the BG alot easier.

Go Go GO :clap:

B

Breni

Well then, we'll just have to see you there later, Madcarrot old boy, and take them back!

M

Madonion Slicer

Looking forward to it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know this is going to be so much fun, woo hoo the light of DAOC burns brighter today.

E

Eblessair

Burns brighter my arse
it just gives people a place to zerg with their alts

M

Madonion Slicer

Not Sure how you can be "zerg"ed when everyone is within 4 lvls of you, but you dont seem happy so you carry on with the xping, i'll be in the battle grounds where everything will be yellow or less making it pretty hard to be "zerged"

WTF is "Zerg" is Kill or To be Killed not enough?

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Eblessair
Burns brighter my arse
it just gives people a place to zerg with their alts

Jeeeze you are a miserable sod aren't you ;)

B

Breni

Positively glowing with happiness, it would seem...

O

old.tRoG

<drools>

bg tonight rules...

first we were at the keep, having a face off with a heap of albs. we kill them all off and chase the remainder to their tk. we get bored and head back to the keep, then spy some hibbies and do the same to them ;)

we spent a wee while of back and forth charging with the hibbies before i logged.

great fun, got myself 25rp in about an hour :)

the best thing is that the hibbies kept sending in these stoopid underhill companoins over and over again. cant the they realise that it dies within about 3secs? (unless its a lvl 24 one :eek:))

it was just so stupid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom