Wonid enforcement

O

old.amoeba

Well long story short:

Dany and Dark_Matter8 have decided to go back to nD clan because it is reforming. However they agreed to play for us in the last BWCSL match seeing as they have played all season.

We then found out neither of them had registered wonid's, and nor did NoLimit.

The reason for this is simple - I didnt bother registering them because nothing was done all season about it. In fact I thought I had read on this forum that they were'nt going to bother with wonid registration anymore because its too difficult to enforce.

Fair play if they want to start enforcing it - but letting me know as they tell me the ips (5 mins before game) is cutting it a bit fine.

IMO in future seasons if wonid's are going to be enforced then lets have a minimum 24hr registration period, with perhaps clans being allowed 1 emergency late wonid registration per match (or maybe 4/5 per season)?

Late registrations will be necessary because people do sometimes play on other people's PCs.

G

g-shock

e) All players must be registered by 11:59PM of the day before any match in which you wish to field them. Unregistered players will not be allowed to play in a match and WONID checking is in place to ensure that all players are registered.

R

RogueOne

I know the WONID enforcement this season has been a bit erratic, which is why those players were allowed to play. However, we're looking to tidy things up next season, with the automated kicking system in place from week 1. Hopefully if we're consistently tough on WONIDs, clans will be more careful about keeping their list uptodate.

C

cannonfod

lol late wonid's, u could just grab anyone to play for u, u just register ur whole squad at start of season......... its not hard is it really.

Users who are viewing this thread