Wonders if santa got me note

anin

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you mids taken the CK again. Becausse the pk camping is getting to boring now. If you guys did thanks for the pressie, if i get online later maybe.:clap:
Trow in some cute hibbies for me aswell plse.

:cheers: And marry Xmass to everyone:cheers:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Mids failed .. still dont understand how , they had both doors down and then sort of gave up

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
The mids are teasing us, I hate BG on Prydwen because I'm an alb and there's fooking billions of us. I don't go near the TKs so I never see an enemy because the TK zerg gets them long before they reach me :)

Mids please take the keep then at least I can try and farm the alb bridge guards with my cabbie :p

anin

Fledgling Freddie
<runs of around the corner. As your hear a wicked laughter>
Pffft mids are losing there touch/skill if you ask me. If they had any:touch:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I rarely bother with BG. Went last night and had a lot of fun though. And we did indeed take the CK.

Right about one thing though. The whole time there were a lot more Albs than us running around, even when more Mids joined us later on.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
I rarely bother with BG. Went last night and had a lot of fun though. And we did indeed take the CK.

Right about one thing though. The whole time there were a lot more Albs than us running around, even when more Mids joined us later on.

Yeah we got zerged again tonight...mids logged, just me and a hunter friend left, we lay dead til we auto'd to make albs think more of us were incoming (or a rez inc at least)...sorry :D

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is very bad lately....
RandomMid01 ports in
RandomMid01 buffs himself
RandomMid01 walks out 3 steps out of keep
RandomMid01 sees 4 fg albs camping mtk
RandomMid01 dies within 5 secs of trying to attack
RandomMid01 loggs off in disgust

What use is it to zerglion err sorry albion when all mids logged off in disgust of the simple camping thats going on?
No enemy`s for you eh?

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Sigh. You try to solo and you get steamrollered every time. You group with people and you get whined at for zerging.

What's an alb to do?

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
See i didnt whine about zerging, i whined about stupid albs camping the Midgard Portal Keep.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
I don't think of it as an Alb zerg, more a target rich environment :D

Then Albs should see Thid as a targetless environment ... sadly

If only that young Skald would come out and play .. what's his name ... Sheepfur?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom