Wondering how much this ring would be worth

X

xGenocidex

I know quite alot don't cap matter although there is still the odd few... got a 74 util ring this morning just wondering what sort of value it would have (rated by zee players) stats are: 33 Str, 8 Body, 8 thrust, 10 matter: and a url just incase you don't believe me :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well the problem i have with tank template sis that i overcap strength. Also matter resists are kinda useless in mid (as youpoint out yourself)

on the other hand good ring with high util, and those are rare

i would value it (if i could use it in some template) for like 1-3 plat

X

xGenocidex

just so happens i've found a mob that drops util 60-74 rogs every time its killed ;) gonna be farming this thing more often in hope of the flawless rog jewelry for mids *crosses fingers*

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Most RvR heavytanks cap Matter for root. The problem is the high strenght which can be a problem, atleast in my template. Will have to find other high util items instead of Dragonscale Bracelet, Ring of Silent Oblivion etc to lower my str. Though you go ahead and farm that mob some more ^^

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I think I'd be interested in buying it, although I'd have to check my template (which is at home) first. PM me a price if you're interested in selling it.

X

xGenocidex

its on mates cm atm for 30p (on the off chance someone with more money than sense buys it) but i dunno for a price just make an offer i guess and we work from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom