Wonderful GOA

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Well i had a problem in game with a bug. So i thaught hmm ill use rightnow to get it sorted. they claim 48-72hrs response. Not bad i think. so i post my problem ... 72 hours passes so i update it.. 10 days and still nothing. so i update again and finaly 11 days later i get this load of rubbish. So much for a caring system ...

Here is the complete log of it.

----------------------------------------------

Customer (x 02/06/2004 12:11 AM
I recently got my SC suit and items. i did SI quests to get all the roman items from the lost stone of arawn quest. I was playing and all were fine at 100% Durability and 100% con. i look 10 minutes later and 2 of my items have just droped to 70% con. all my other items are 100% and there is no reason for it. All i did was browse the housing area.

The items in question are,

Ancient Roman Coin
Belt of Barbed Scales

Seeing as though i need these for my SC i dont want to be walking round with unfairly degraded items..

--------------------------------------------

Customer (x 02/06/2004 12:31 AM
Character name is Entran ( 50 paladin )
Server / realm is Albion / Prydwen
The items were aquired 2 days ago so there is no reason for them to degrade let alone 30% degradation instantly.

------------------------------------------------

Customer (x 02/10/2004 07:04 PM
Problem is still there after over 90 hours of posting here. Really needs sorting as i need these gems for my SC suit.

Customer (x 02/16/2004 07:07 PM
Well its been 10 days and still no reply. I was under the impression part of my £8 a month went toward a customer "service".

You claim 48-72 hours as a response time. I can't say as im impressed. By paying my £8 i assume ill get a decent customer service and not just be ignored when i ahve a problem.

Please sort it.

Subject
Item condition problem

Discussion Thread
Response (CS) 02/17/2004 04:51 PM
Hello,

We are sorry but we can not do anything for the condition of these items.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

----------------------------------------------

Well there it is. GoA the friendly caring people. i wait 11 days for a one sentence response with no explanation or reasoning and aboive all nothing sorted. So i have broken items and they dont care to sort it. Theyre really earning my respect and subs fee.

Gamah

Banned
I quit for almost the same reason as you, the housing bug where it reported you had time left on your rent but the house would disapear I was a victim :<. After mailing goa they basicly told me to feck off. This bloody outraged me so I quit they lost money from my 3 accounts and I will never go back to daoc.

David
Formally Known as
Gamah Merciless

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
outrage was my response when i read it.. 11 days for one sentence. im paying for this kind of treatment... roll on WoW / UO:X .. :|

Beeper

Fledgling Freddie
I had exactly the same thing happen to me and like you the items involved were part of my sc set. I didn't bother with rightnow as I've learned not to bother from past experience.

I did however see something on the Camelot Herald recently about condition and durability of items and Sanya's reply that Mythic were looking into the matter because they did not know what was causing the problem.

Perhaps you could poke around on there.. find the answer and copy that over to GOA so they can see for themselves from the horse's mouth that there is a known problem. Maybe then they will take notice and fix the issue for you.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Give them some of their own medicine. Update it again and say

I'm sorry but that is not an acceptable response. You have the capability to create a replacement and destroy the old one. You have no valid reason not to so just do it.

Then perhaps you could point out that if this were to find its way onto some well known game sites just before an expantion release it may hurt them financially.

Perhaps drop Erivoss a line direct too?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I tried updating my request several times but they just keep sending the same basic reply.

My house disappeared after the latest rollback. After 8 days I got a 1 sentence reply saying my house was my own responsibility.
Trying to explain the situation always got me the same response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom