wonder about scroll nailahs 3/3

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
yes i did bout a month or so ago, got it in 1 kill surprisingly hehe, a necro had a good tactic for gettin it within 45 misn or so of farming, setup FOP etcd etc outside one of the fortresses kill a few mobs and a zerg of setians turns up, chain gank the zerg

rinse and repeat and it shud drop farily quickly apparently though not tried it myself hope this helps ya

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
thats the way described on VoS, but kinda hard if you aren't a servent necro, I been killing that way as sight necro for around 2½-3 hours straight and only got 4 1G scrolls, so there is no guarentie on how you get it, just someone who got lucky in the way of farming, just wish it was me ;)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
I had it drop 3 times in one week while lvl'ing from 48-50 at ML5 entrance as a scout...

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Excuse the cross realm posting but I have been attempting to farm this scroll in both ML5 at the ntrance and all the way through + the 3 camps and Fortress of Storms for over 5 nights solid and I have not seen it once yet.

4 lots of Bence 2/3 but no Nailahs 3/3 :(, I believe they have nerfed ML dungeon scroll drops with the rate they r dropping in there now but I could be wrong.

Good Luck anyway as I look forward to putting holes into your Nailah's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom