Post if you agree, if not then pls stay out of my thread

gohan

FH is my second home
why are they

not saying thier not

but WAI?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fuck buddy said all kinds of shit to me, because she thought I would get mad if she told me she was in love with some other guy

Now she can't understand why I'm mad and why we can't just be friends, lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuck buddy said all kinds of shit to me, because she thought I would get mad if she told me she was in love with some other guy

Now she can't understand why I'm mad and why we can't just be friends, lol

Well...you seem to have a lack of definition for "f*ckbuddy".

When someone finds someone they care for more then just f*ck with, it's over.
It's over when other person says it's over.
It's mutual f*cking until it's not mutual.

This always happens with FBs, someone gets involved. Bloody hell it's annoying.

Usually it's the girl*, but in your case, i understand :D

*Not really.

CorNokZ

Well she told me I was a faggot, butt ugly, poor in bed and I was a loser.. Just to cover up that she was starting to fall in love with another guy! If she had told me that, I'd have no problem with it at all!

I know how a fuck buddy works, but we weren't just FBs.. We were also really good friends and have been for the past 1½ year or so! Just pisses me off that she had to be such a fcuking cnut about it

Uara

Part of the furniture
Woah, thats pretty harsh, all for trying to cover something up. :s

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well she told me I was a faggot, butt ugly, poor in bed and I was a loser.. Just to cover up that she was starting to fall in love with another guy! If she had told me that, I'd have no problem with it at all!

I know how a fuck buddy works, but we weren't just FBs.. We were also really good friends and have been for the past 1½ year or so! Just pisses me off that she had to be such a fcuking cnut about it

Sounds a bit onesided.

What did you do?

CorNokZ

It is onesided.. It came pretty much out of nowhere

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nooo, friends 1.5 years and f*ckbuddies...you did something.

Someone always does something.

She didn't just wake up and go "gay, ugly, bad in bed!" out of nowhere.

Think man, think!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
but.... you are gay, ugly and shit in bed, so whats the issue?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Aye, and worst bit is still to come, she's gonna tell everyone you know that ur a fag because of what she wants everyone to believe and for her own convenience. Spiteful, callous, vindictive fucking bitch all round imo. Best off without her and just go find someone else.

On topic, yeah, /agree. Women in England are mostly the same also, and about 1% of em aren't. Cba with looking in haystacks for needles myself. When the time is right, i'll fuck off to the US and play a better version of that daoc with ze women who actually want to play and not fuck ur head :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, and worst bit is still to come, she's gonna tell everyone you know that ur a fag because of what she wants everyone to believe and for her own convenience. Spiteful, callous, vindictive fucking bitch all round imo. Best off without her and just go find someone else.

So, essentially, just like CorNokZ is doing? :lol:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Women have never made much sense to me, and its not the whole "Going hormonal" once a month either (although it does tend to move the confusion along nicely). Too many times I've seen women go nuts at their other halves for no reason, ditch them that night, only too hook up with someone an hour later, then get all defensive when someone calls them a slut.

I've seen blokes do it too, but they don't get pissy when you call them a man-whore.

But women tend not too make much sense at times in relationships of any kind. I've spent nights sat in front rooms, listening to girls try and justify ending it with someone, whilst knowing the real reason was because they where lusting after someone else, usually a mate of mine. They use any and all reasons they can think of, any and all petty reason you can come up with, just so they don't have too admit the truth to a blokes face.

Thankfully, its only happened the once to me, and I learned enough from that to read the signs before hand. Helping mates who have it coming to them has also been fun too (When she comes out and says it, smile ans ask if she can set you up with her mate with the large tits... you know, to hep you 'move on'*).

*Actual advice given to a mate, who indeed did ask her. Suffice to say, she didn't take it well, which helped him 'move on' faster and with a bigger smile on his face.

CorNokZ

We had been fine all day! We had agreed that I'd come by her place later at night when I was done getting drunk

I got a little bit cheeky when I got drunk, yeah I'll admit that, but nothing of the porportion that would give her the right to fuck me over like that

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds like it was just an excuse to end it and burn the bridges so she isnt tempted back to me.

CorNokZ

Talked to her yesterday.. At first we were fine, then she told me she had fallen in love with this guy, and that's when I got pissed! Now she keeps texting me, telling me she wishes I wasn't so mad at her etc

Uara

Part of the furniture
Wait, so the sequence of events went:-
-You Got drunk
-You went to her house and shagged her
-She then bad-mouthed you to hell
-She then told you about falling in love with other guy
-You then got pissy with her

Edit:Oh and
Sounds like it was just an excuse to end it and burn the bridges so she isnt tempted back to me.
:iagree:

CorNokZ

I was getting pissed at my uni this thursdag.. We were texting eachother, and everything seemed to be more than just fine, but then all of a sudden she goes nuts!

She goes to bed, I text her saying she misunderstood the whole scenario. The next day when I wake up, I read her texts again and thought "well to hell with her"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think we need word by word all the texts here, though it could be edited ofcourse, but i believe alcohol+texting=equal fuck-up.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with the Seel here Anders, always ALWAYS leave your phone at home, or at least hand it to someone who isen't as fucked as yourself for safe keeping.

Texting while drunk never works out well, never..

Sorry some girl fucked you over mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom