Women Sticks Child Eye

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone read about this? Where a mother put what she thought was eye drops for her daughters eye when it was actually her nail glue?

She had put it in the cupboard next to it. She went to put the "eye drops" in here daughters eye and then last second saw it wasnt her eye drops! The little girl was taken to hospital and the eye lid is glued to her eye. Doctors say she may never see again as its too delicate to remove!

This women put her story to the news so parents dont do the same agian by mistaking bottels like she did!

Oh and Trading standards are looking at it!

How much would you but the daft cow goes for compo for her poor child and its all down to her silly arse mothers fault!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Poor kid :(

One life fucked up because of some stupid woman not looking at what she was dumping on her daughter's eyes. 'Tis a shame.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed :( Although they said its unlikeley she may not see. Poor little lass I think she was 8 :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the woman lives about 10 minutes away from me. trading standards looked into it and said there is no case because both bottles were labeld adequately.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They'll probably be able to fix that in a few years, technology and everything.....

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Is it this story? If so she should be able to see ok. I wonder if the doctors felt it was safe to prescribe eye drops for the corneal damage :/

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
GekuL said:
Is it this story? If so she should be able to see ok. I wonder if the doctors felt it was safe to prescribe eye drops for the corneal damage :/

I'd bloody hope it was that story, it happening twice in such a short amount of time would be baffling.

Looks like we've got a serial eye gluer sir.
I'll ring danger mouse.
mouse.png

"Yeah the bitch got me too!"

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
This will cause another one of those stupid warnings on super glue:
"Warning using this substance as Eye drops is not reccommended". :rolleyes:

Chilly

Balls of steel
ouch! silly old bint shoulda looked b4 she squirted...or is that men? i can never rmeember.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
It's like on boxes of matches, you get that warning that Wazz(Swift^) uses as his avatar. The warning with it is like "Fire kills children".. well thank fuck it doesn't kill adults then eh? Marvelous warning that is!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
ehe, winnar

and tbh - this woman should not be allowed to look after kids.

Not checking what you're dropping into your child's EYES is utterly, utterly ridiculous. I'd want social services looking at this woman to make sure she's not the kind that often makes 'silly mistakes'...

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
How much would you but the daft cow goes for compo for her poor child and its all down to her silly arse mothers fault!

DAFT COW AWARD 2004 CANDIDATE #1 :)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Bet she was in a rush so she never missed her favourite soap on the telly.

Silly cow.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I'm pretty stunned that someone could do something so stupid.

I mean, if you used nail glue, and your child just got eye drops (or vice versa) wouldn't you notice the bottles looked similar there and then, and make a mental note to keep them as FAR APART AS POSSIBLE, or at the very least to be diligient which you were squirting on you nails/into your childs eyes?

If nothing else, nail glue is solvent based isn't it? which is how it's done so much damage, the fumes when you take the cap off, and all the dried glue (presuming it gunks up like super glue) should be a dead giveaway to anyone with a brain who wasn't off their face on crack :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom