Women and cars..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No this isn't your normal "men are better drivers" because i don't think we are.

I started thinking about this after watching a few episodes of "sweden's worst divers" and wondered if women tend to do more of those "what the fuck?" crashes.

Now i'm not saying that men isn't doing them also, just that we tend to aim for "proper" crashes that involve extremely high speeds, alcohol, stupidity, maiming and death.. :)

But anyway, is this the case? Are women drivers more likely to do the "i'l just close my eyes before flooring the accelerator when i park" crashes?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Women have more crashes than men per mile, however mens crashes tend to be at higher speeds and have more fatalities.

tldr, women crash more at low speeds, men crash less but we crash faster and harder because we're awesome.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wouldn't know because i could never have an opinion on such a matter if i don't have a drivers lisence :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A Finn who can't drive???? What kind of a wierdo....oh, wait.

Oh i can drive alright, just a poke at the lovely trolls who were so damn concerned at soemone commenting on driving without a lisence :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom