Werewolf Wolves Gone 2200 - Sign-ups.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well I guess I really will not play then. Learn to take some feedback, it's not whining. I did not expect you to change the game for me, I said quite clearly I will or will not play depending on what game type you choose. And as for your last comment, fuck you matey (see what I did there) and bye to your current game. I'm fed up of dealing with your mood issues.

Your feedback came as rude and obnoxious, where someone complains about every detail. Just like last game and just like with everything. If i get annoyed at it, try running one sometime.

Your "problems" with the game aren't valid, as i said. You're playing a vanilla game and you're still not happy.

The reason it may seem there's only special roles left, is because the regulars(most or all) have died.

There is no mood issues.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To keep track, so far we got;

Calaen
Thorwyn
fl3a
Cerb
- English -
tris-
Uara
Aph3x
Thadius
Levin
Ch3tan(iffy?)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here is the set-up for the Wolf Game 2200. More people can still join, or leave, the current roles are set for 10-11. Will add mroe if people join up;

Wolf 2200 - Spaceship of Doom.

People are onboard a science vessel, sent to investigate the deep regions of space. Their mission gets complicated as they find out that there are parasitic aliens onboard the ship.

Every now and then the people need to get rest and the ship needs to reboot systems, and then the evil that lurks in the shadows will roam free. During "day time" time the people will choose one person to be thrown out the airlock.

The roles are;

3-4 Crewmembers; No powers, regular folk. (Win if threats are eliminated)

3 parasites; Your wolfpack, hidden within the crew, they try to kill all the crew and own the ship. They communicate and get rid of people during jumps. They also have 1 leader role with scouting abilities. This ability is lost if the leader is lost. This wime the parasites will name a scout and a killer, so blocks will work if the killer/scoiut is blocked.

1 Scientist; Can investigate DNAs to find out who people really are. (Seer)

1 Android; Can survive one attack by parasites and also, if attacked, will learn the identity of the infiltrator. The android works with the crew.

1 Infiltrator; On the ship and trying to steal it. To succeed, they need to be left alone with one member(so if two people left, infiltrator wins no questions asked). The infiltrator can do two things; plant evidence or kill someone with a plasma pistol. Planting evidence will mark someone as a "parasite" without them knowing(if the scientist dies, this becomes useless ofcourse). (Solo role)

1 Mechanic; Can lock one crew-quarter and set the quarter into stasis, effectively removing the person from the jump. They can also block themselves once(blocker role, works with crew).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll start the game tomorrow if that's cool, gives one last day for sign-ups.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I admit I'm confused about some things, but I'll ask in private once I get to know which role I get. Gah, I'm too old for all these new thingimagigs! :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
no, ask it publicly. i thought thats what we agreed on, everyone should know how the stuff works.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes ofcourse, if there's some questions, do ask in public.

I will ofcourse clear out any confusion 1on1 too, but better for all to know.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
ok i have a question say for example if the android is attacked by an alien....they find out the idnetity of the infiltrator? doesnt seem fair on the infiltrator? or am reading it wrong?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ok i have a question say for example if the android is attacked by an alien....they find out the idnetity of the infiltrator? doesnt seem fair on the infiltrator? or am reading it wrong?

Ah yes, that's a mistake(edit missing), the android can only find out the identity of a parasite, not the infiltrator.

Basically; infiltrator tries to kill android, nothing happens. Parasite tries to kill android, android learns identity of parasite.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to ask for a lil more patience from all, this confirmation thing is a bit "slow going" this time around.

Still waiting for two people, tris- and English, to confirm their role so we can get this show on the road.

Also, if there are other people who wish to play before the rest have confirmed, i've got one "drop out" role to fill.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
tris- did say he was going to be away for the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom